Feedback for Moryera

May 9, 2007

1. Hello! If we have made a transaction, please leave me some feedback. I really appreciate it!

---Mory

2. You have GOT to love this girl for SO many reasons!
      1. She isn't pasty. She is BW. I cracked up so bad I fell off my chair!
      2. She pays really really fast!
      3. She is fun to talk to.
      4. She lets you know when the stuff gets there and ...(wait for it...) SHE SENT A PHOTO OF HER GIRL WEARING THE SHOES I SOLD HER. No kidding! This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done who has bought stuff from me! It seriously made my day!
      5. She just rocks. Do business with this member. You will SO be glad you did!

3. I sell a eyes to Moyrera! Quick payment and perfect comunication! Lovely buyer!!

4. I sold a pair of Soom head wings to Moryera. She paid immediately, and kept in contact when they arrived, and even sent me a cute picture of them in use. :D I would definitely sell to again.

5. Very sweet buyer! Fast payment and great communication. Would definately sell to her again! n.n

6. Moryera bought a wig from me, and it was a very easy transaction! Thanks so much!

7. Moryera bought eyelashes from me. She paid very quickly and let me know as soon as they arrived. Thanks for the great transaction!

8. I had an excellent transaction with Moryera. Her responses and payment were prompt. I would love to do business with her again!