1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MosaicWolf

Feb 18, 2007

1. I've bought Dollshe Bernard head.
      It was good communication.

Thank you for your partience.

2. Mosaicwolf bought a dress and jeans from our last update. Transactions are always easy and quick. Perfect! Thanks again!

3. i purchased soom body parts from mosaicwolf. there was no problem whatsoever. communication was good, parts were well packed, whole transaction was wonderful. :) i would not hesitate to buy anything from mosaicwolf in the future.

thank you, mosaicwolf !

4. Mosaicwolf purchased my Volks Minoru Kamimura from me with a part-trade. Communication was good, she fixed a payment error without my even commenting on it, and her items arrived very fast and safely. Would definitely do business with her again. ^_^ Thank you!

5. mosaicwolf bought a wig from me and I couldn't be more pleased with the transaction. Great buyer - friendly, paid quickly, and let me know when the wig arrived. I would gladly do business again. Thanks!

6. I bought a wig from mosaicwolf and was very happy with our transaction. She answered all messages promptly and the wig arrived within just a few days of my payment. Thank you so much!

7. I bought a head (YID Lt. Cocori) from MosaicWolf. She answered my questions very quickly (even when I was asking for extra photos!), packed it very well, and it arrived even faster than I expected. Awesome to do business with!

Thanks!

8. I just bought a beautiful pair of Everpurple eyes from MosaicWolf, and it was a perfect transaction! MosaicWolf was very friendly and responsive, kept me informed at each step of the transaction, shipped quickly, and packed the eyes super-carefully for their trip. It would be a pleasure to do business with MosaicWolf again, for sure. :love

9. I brought a NaNuRi'07 head from MosaicWolf and couldn't have asked for a nicer seller :)
      She held the head for me until my funds cleared, gave me plenty of shipping options, answered all questions I had and sent him exceptionally well packed.
      Thanks so much :)

10. MosaicWolf bought several items from our last update. One of the best buyers on DoA and we love dealing with her. Thanks again!

11. I bought a pair of Ginarolo glass eyes from MosaicWolf and I couldn't be happier. Communication was great, shipping was fast, and the eyes were packaged very safely & arrived in perfect condition. A perfect transaction. <3 Recommended seller!

12. I just bought a Soom Chrom Firelord with fantasy parts from MosaicWolf and the entire transaction was wonderful. She was very quick to respond and shipped him quicker than I expected. Everything was very well packaged and arrived safely in great condition. I would definitely buy from her again!

13. i bought some ed eyes from mosaicwolf,lovely buyer,shipped them out quickly and arrived in good condition,thank you!!!

14. I purchased a MNF head from mosaicwolf and the whole experience was great! Shipping was the fastest I think I have ever had- he showed up today and I was pleasantly surprised. Well packaged and in excellent condition. Thank you so much!

15. I bought an SD girl outfit from mosaicwolf. It arrived safe and sound in a large envelope and protected by a ziplock bag. Communication was great, and she was patient with my Paypal ineptitude. I would most certainly buy from her again. Thank you, mosaicwolf!

16. purchased a beautiful luts head from mosaicwolf and i would highly recomend as a seller,
      i love my head!!! thank you so much xxxx

17. I purchased a couple wigs from mosiacwolf, and they arrived well packed and in a timely manner. A good transaction! Wigs were slightly more fuzzy then expected, but good condition! :)

18. I just want to say thank you MOSAICWOLF for selling this wonderful Dollheart Tea Melody dress set!
      It was really gorgeous and in very good condition.
      The shipping is quick, all in all i will recommend MOSAICWOLF to anyone here on DOA.
      Here's a photo of Helena in her new dress:

[​IMG]
      Again, Thank you!

19. Mosaicwolf bought an EID dress from me; she paid immediately and was a great buyer overall.

20. I bought a Swan Lake Cocori from Mosaicwolf. The doll was exactly as described, carefully packed, and swiftly shipped. I am very pleased with the entirety of the transaction. Thank you!