1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MosaicWolf

Feb 18, 2007

1. mosaicwolf was the first person I purchased from here on DoA. The item was exactly as described and was delivered in a timely matter.
      She answered my questions quickly. She was helpful and corresponded with me in very friendly manner.:sweat

I would definitely deal with her again. Thanks!!

2. I purchased a Soom doll from Mosaicwolf. Great seller! Highly recommend! Would definitely work with again! Thanks! :o)

3. I purchased an SD sized Indigo Fer from mosaicwolf. Wonderful seller, quick and easy communication, fast shipping and she forgave me my cluelessness over postage ;)

The fer was also wonderfully packaged and everything's just perfect. I would absolutely buy from her again. Thank you so much!

4. I purchased Date masamune outfit set from mosaicwolf.
      Item arrived quickly and nicely packed and fast shipment. Thank you very much
      Kay

5. I purchased a black jacket and leggings from masaicwolf and had great communication, quick shipping, great packaging and items were excellent. All around great transaction. A++

6. I purchased the Pipos Cheshirel from Mosaicwolf. Many thanks! Hi's absolutely perfect. <3
      Great seller!

7. I purchased a Dollshe Van from Mosaicwolf on layaway. She was amazing to deal with even with my odd layaway request. He was very well packed and arrived safe and sound.

Would not hesitate to do business with her again.

8. I bought some EID woman sized clothing and a pair of boots from mosaicwolf and could not be more pleased! Everything was packaged well and shipped during the time frame I asked (since I was traveling). Would definitely recommend!

9. I bought a Dollshe SA Husky from MosaicWolf and the transaction was perfect. I needed the doll shipped at a specific time and MosaicWOlf was happy to accommodate, and had him extremely well packaged for shipping. I'm very happy with my new doll, an wouldn't hesitate to do business again with MosaicWolf!

10. mosaicwolf was an excellent participant in my recent Luts GO. Thanks so much :)

11. I participated in her CrobiDoll Go Order.
      Slow in the beginning but with lots of patience she's able to update on her status. She informed information via private message.
      Shipping got here on time. Good packaging as well. Would not mind to participate again in the future. Thank you very much~

12. I participated in mosaicwolf Crobidoll GO. Very smooth. Responded super quick to all my PMs and shipped my item very quickly. Thank you very much!!

13. I joined her Crobidoll GO. Everything went smoothly, prices and fees were calculated perfectly, and shipping and packaging were excellent!
      Great seller/buyer. Thank you dear ^^

14. mosaicwolf bought some Marsh pants from me, and was a pleasure to do business with ^^ Friendly communication, fast payment, and let me know when the package arrived. I'd definitely do business with mosaicwolf again! Thanks again :)

15. MosaicWolf bought a doll from me and is a fantastic buyer. Great communication from start to finish and fast payment - couldn't ask for any better. :) Thank you so much! I'd be happy to trade again anytime!

16. mosaicwolf bought a Switch Rusi head from me! She's easy to communicate with, replies to messages promptly and sent payment quickly! I'd love to work with her again! Thank you very much!! Enjoy!!

17. I bought a Granado Boyd head from mosiacwolf and it was a perfect transaction! Such a pleasant person to do business with--perfect packing and fast shipping too. I would buy again anytime!

18. Bought a head from mosaicwolf. Super smooth transaction! Communication was quick and everything arrived in perfect order. Thank you so much!

19. I purchased a fairyland sia from mosaicwolf and everything came exactly as pictured, on time and communication with her was great. I'm so happy with my purchase and I would buy from her again in a heartbeat! <3 <3 <3

20. I sold a pair of SID jeans to mosaicwolf. She was very easy to communicate with and paid quickly. She also let me know when the item had arrived, which is a super plus since it puts my mind at ease. Would recommend as a buyer. ^.^