1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for moth

Apr 11, 2010

1. Feedback is highly appreciated. Thank you!

#1 moth, Apr 11, 2010
      Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
    2. Moth bought a Resinsoul boy body from me, the transaction went over just 2 days, he was very nice and replied on all my PM's. Thank you!

3. thank u so much for your custom order :)
      please enjoy the custom wig <3

4. I bought moth's FantasyDoll Glen from her. He is absolutely gorgeous, as described and has really good stringing. She also included a wig with him! Thank you so much. <3

5. Moth purchased a Blank BBB Sprite Head from me, Great transaction, and she let me know when the item arrived. Would gladly do business with her again. Thanks!

6. Moth purchased a tibetan wool wig from me, payment was prompt, communication was friendly and she let me know as soon as her package was received. Thank you for a very smooth and pleasant transaction.

7. I bought a Doll Leaves Flora from Moth. I asked if she could disassemble the doll and ship her in a smaller box to save money on shipping and she was agreeable. The doll was excellently packaged; each piece was individually bubble wrapped. That's 26 separately wrapped pieces! Everything was clearly labelled so putting her together was easy.

Communication was excellent. She always replied to messages within a day. She was just super easy and friendly to deal with and I would highly recommend her as a seller. Thank you!

8. :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

I bought a tan Resinsoul Song from Moth. The transaction was very smooth and she shipped him first thing on Monday after I bought him. When he arrived he was packaged very well and she even included the original Resinsoul shipping box. Overall I'm very pleased with my dealings with Moth and I would definitely recommend her as a buyer :)

9. Bought an Unoa faceplate from Moth, an I couldn't be more pleased. They responded very quickly and shipped even quicker! I would absolutely recommend and deal with Moth again!

10. I was so lucky to buy a BBB/Resinsoul Sprite from Moth, and it was ever such a lovely transaction. He was perfectly and carefully packed, and he was shipped within 24h of first contact. Through and through just pleasant to deal with :D Thank you again!

11. Moth purchased an Impldoll head from me and was great to deal with from start to finish. Thank you ! :)

12. Moth bought a Dollzone MSD body from me. Perfect transaction! Great communication, promt payment and she let me know when the package arrived. Would be happy to do business with her again. :)

13. I bought a Migidol Jina head from moth, he arrived very quickly and very well packaged too! The head itself is in lovely condition, very pleased indeed :D

14. I purchased a Minifee Seorin from moth, they were so wonderful during the entire transaction, letting me know when he was shipped and headed home. I would definitely buy from them again, and I couldn't be more pleased with how everything went. Thank you so much for my boy!~

15. I bought a Resinsoul Mai head from Moth. There was great communication and Moth was a pleasure to do business with. The head was in exact condition that was described. I would definitely do business with Moth again!

16. Bought RS Wu from Moth. Lovely to work with, super prompt shipping and arrived within 4 days of being posted from sweden to the uk, would have been 2 if not for the weekend. So yay!

Absolutely gorgeous and just as described. And the extra wig was so generous and sweet.

thank you so so much!

17. I bought Custom House Sunny from moth and it was absolutely pleasant transaction. The communication was fast and friendly, the package was shipped fast and packaged safely. Moth is perfect seller and I can just highly recommend her :)