Feedback for moth

Apr 11, 2010

1. Feedback is highly appreciated. Thank you!

#1 moth, Apr 11, 2010
      Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
    2. Moth bought a Resinsoul boy body from me, the transaction went over just 2 days, he was very nice and replied on all my PM's. Thank you!

3. thank u so much for your custom order :)
      please enjoy the custom wig <3

4. I bought moth's FantasyDoll Glen from her. He is absolutely gorgeous, as described and has really good stringing. She also included a wig with him! Thank you so much. <3

5. Moth purchased a Blank BBB Sprite Head from me, Great transaction, and she let me know when the item arrived. Would gladly do business with her again. Thanks!

6. Moth purchased a tibetan wool wig from me, payment was prompt, communication was friendly and she let me know as soon as her package was received. Thank you for a very smooth and pleasant transaction.

7. I bought a Doll Leaves Flora from Moth. I asked if she could disassemble the doll and ship her in a smaller box to save money on shipping and she was agreeable. The doll was excellently packaged; each piece was individually bubble wrapped. That's 26 separately wrapped pieces! Everything was clearly labelled so putting her together was easy.

Communication was excellent. She always replied to messages within a day. She was just super easy and friendly to deal with and I would highly recommend her as a seller. Thank you!

8. :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

I bought a tan Resinsoul Song from Moth. The transaction was very smooth and she shipped him first thing on Monday after I bought him. When he arrived he was packaged very well and she even included the original Resinsoul shipping box. Overall I'm very pleased with my dealings with Moth and I would definitely recommend her as a buyer :)

9. Bought an Unoa faceplate from Moth, an I couldn't be more pleased. They responded very quickly and shipped even quicker! I would absolutely recommend and deal with Moth again!

10. I was so lucky to buy a BBB/Resinsoul Sprite from Moth, and it was ever such a lovely transaction. He was perfectly and carefully packed, and he was shipped within 24h of first contact. Through and through just pleasant to deal with :D Thank you again!

11. Moth purchased an Impldoll head from me and was great to deal with from start to finish. Thank you ! :)

12. Moth bought a Dollzone MSD body from me. Perfect transaction! Great communication, promt payment and she let me know when the package arrived. Would be happy to do business with her again. :)

13. I bought a Migidol Jina head from moth, he arrived very quickly and very well packaged too! The head itself is in lovely condition, very pleased indeed :D

14. I purchased a Minifee Seorin from moth, they were so wonderful during the entire transaction, letting me know when he was shipped and headed home. I would definitely buy from them again, and I couldn't be more pleased with how everything went. Thank you so much for my boy!~

15. I bought a Resinsoul Mai head from Moth. There was great communication and Moth was a pleasure to do business with. The head was in exact condition that was described. I would definitely do business with Moth again!

16. Bought RS Wu from Moth. Lovely to work with, super prompt shipping and arrived within 4 days of being posted from sweden to the uk, would have been 2 if not for the weekend. So yay!

Absolutely gorgeous and just as described. And the extra wig was so generous and sweet.

thank you so so much!