1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for mothertiggy

Oct 18, 2010

1. I bought a couple of yosd outfits from mothertiggy and she was awesome. Items in perfect condition, same day despatch and communication in time. All this in a kind, friendly manner! It was a pleasure to meet you!

2. Mothertiggy purchase a Yo-SD shoes from me , she pay fast and let me know when she got the shoes as well thank you

3. mothertiggy bought a YoSD dress from me and the transaction was perfect! Would love to deal with her again. Thanks~~

4. Mothertiggy purchased a wig from me and it was a great transaction with fast payment made and friendly communications.Many thanks! ^-^

5. mothertiggy is a great buyer! She bought a pair of shoes from me, paid fast, and let me know when the item arrived safely. Thanks so much! :)

6. mothertiggy bought a Rosenlied Pudding from me. We had an extremely smooth transaction with very good communication. I can fully recommend mothertiggy as a reliable buyer. Thanks, dear!

7. bought a pair of Enchanted Doll eyes from mothertiggy. Communication was great and shipping was fast. I would definitely recommend her C:

8. I purchased a Volks YoSD Little Alice outfit set from mothertiggy!

Transaction was great! She's very communicative and nice, replied to PMs fast and shipped the outfit together with the YoSD Alice I bought from her friend. The outfit came in mint condition and well packed. :)
      She's a great seller, highly recommended, and I wouldn't hesitate in dealing with her again!

Thank you so much! <3

9. Sold a Luts Honey Delf Pitta to mothertiggy and everything went very smoothly. Very friendly communication and super quick payment too. I can highly recommend her :) Thanks ever so much

10. I bought a Littlefee doll from mothertiggy. The transaction was flawless; she was kind and friendly, kept me updated with the details of sales, told the tracking number as soon as had sent the doll out, and sent the doll out quickly. She arrived well packed and as good as new.

My best thanks and recommends! Would for sure deal with her again any time!

11. mothertiggy bought some eyes from me. She paid quickly and was very polite. I would recommend her!

12. I bought some urethane eyes from her!
      Great communication and the eyes are in a perfect condition!
      Thank you :)

13. I bought a Rosenlied dress from mothertiggy and the transaction was perfect! great communication and fast shipping! thank you so much!^__^

14. mothertiggy commissioned a faceup from me and she was wonderful to work with - polite & friendly, communication and payment were prompt!
      I would be very happy to work with her again in the future, thank you mothertiggy~! :)

15. mothertiggy bought a YOSD dress from me.
      She is very responsible buyer! She sent prompt payment!
      She also kindly let me know she got her package safely.
      Thank you so much for the smooth and fast transaction! I really appreciated it...:aheartbea

16. mothertiggy bought a wig from me. She paid fast and we had a smooth transaction.Highly recommended~Thank you!=)

17. I bought a Rosen Lied Pudding from MotherTiggy, and I can't imagine a more pleasant transaction. She was incredibly thoughtful right down to the last detail. I never imagined buying in the Marketplace would be such a charming experience! Thank you so much, MotherTiggy! :aheartbea

18. Mothertiggy bought klesis dress set from me, she was very nice and polite, paid very fast and informed me when it arrived ^_^ Thank you so much!

19. I bought a pair of urethane eyes from mothertiggy, and am happy to recommend her to others as a great seller. She was very understanding, communication was prompt, clear, and friendly, and the eyes were shipped very promptly. I'm very pleased with the transaction and wouldn't hesitate to buy from her in future.

20. I bought a pocket fairy from Mothertiggy and it was a very nice transaction. She kept me well informed, refunded money on overpaid postage and packed the doll very well. I would be very happy to buy from her again some time.:)