Feedback for Mouresse

Feb 17, 2016

1. Hello! If I bought anything from you, please do leave me a feedback.

Thank you!

2. Mouresse bought an SD outfit from me and it was a very pleasant transaction. She always replied the messages fast, paid quickly and told me when the package arrives. A really nice buyer, I highly recommend her! Thank you! :)

3. My first bjd purchase wouldn't have been made possible without @Mouresse. My payment method was still problematic when the Impldoll anniversary event came around, and she helped me make a payment via her PayPal. There were no issues with communication, and every single bit of my money was transferred without a hitch. My PP has since been fixed, but I would recommend anyone to transact with her.

4. Mouresse bought a YoSD Suzuna from me on a short layaway. Every payment was on time or earlier than the agreed schedule, which was great. She was very understanding when I had a short delay in shipping to doll out due to unforseeable circumstances. Her communication is prompt, very clear and exceedingly courteous. I would have no hesitation in reccomending her as a buyer.
      Thank you for a very pleasant transaction!