1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mouse

Sep 18, 2010

1. Hi there! If we've had a transaction, please post feedback here! I'd appreciate it very much!

Thank you! :)

2. Mouse is extremely wonderful to deal with! Fast payment, easy communication and notified me immediately when she recieved the doll. Awesome to have been able to meet such a good buyer >///< Hope you like the stuff that came with Elliot~

3. Mouse purchased a Kill_U head from me. Everything went very smooth! fast payment and friendly communication.
      Thank you very much! *v*b I highly recommend Mouse!

4. Mouse recently purchased a Skoll resin shield and resin weapon set off me. Communication was great, payment was swift, the overall transaction went smoothly :) I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again in the future.

Thanks again for buying from me!

5. Mouse bought a Gomidoll I-bi head from me. She was super nice and paid very promptly on layaway. I loved PMing with her--we had a nice conversation and her excitement really rubbed off on me! Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again! Thank you so much! <3

6. Mouse bought a Crobidoll Ara from me. She was very nice in communication and paid every installment on time. She also let me know as soon as the doll arrived. Excellent transaction! Thank you!