1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mousetail

Apr 13, 2011

1. Mousetail commissioned me for some hakama and yukata and the transaction ran very smoothly. She was such a dear to deal with and I would love to work with her again. Highly recommended buyer! :)

2. Sold my MNF Soo to mousetail. easy transaction, wonderful buyer! would definitely sell to again! A++++++

3. Mousetail bought a Pukipuki Piki faceplate from me. She was absolutely lovely to do business with; patient, kind, understanding. Plus she paid very quickly, and is just fun to talk to. I would gladly do business with her any time. Thanks so much Mousetail. :D

4. Mousetail bought a custom Pukifee Ante from me. Her communication was wonderful and her payment was prompt. Lovely buyer and friendly girl! I hope we can do business again one day.

5. I sold my DES Sleeping faceplate to mousetail, she had great communication and was very understanding as to the cost of tracked shipping as opposed to normal airmail. She was very polite and I would highly recommend her. She paid promptly and is most assuredly someone I would sell to again. Many thanks!

6. I sold a Doll Chateau Vivian to mousetail, and she was great to work with during the whole transaction! I would love to work with her again...excellent communication, FAST payment...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED buyer :)

7. Mousetail bought a Lati Yellow Lami and some additional clothes from me. She was very lovely to deal with! She was friendly and a very good communicator and paid very quickly. I'd highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks Maria!

8. I've bought a Lappy to Mousetail and everything was perfect.
      Fast shipping, friendly communication, perfect Doll.

Thanks again for this easy and pleasant transaction.

9. She sold me a littlefee body NS. The whole transacticon was perfect. Great communication, very kind and she sent it really fast. Thank you for everything ;)

10. Bought a Pukifee Multihead Cupid from mousetail. Everything went perfect :) Thanks a lot.

11. I bought a Pukifee Zoe with some extras from Mousetail. The transaction was perfect.
      Great communication, she is a very kind person.
      The doll was exactly as discribed and she shipped her very quickly
      :thumbup Thank you for everything!

12. Bought a Minifee soo from Mousetail. She was AMAZING to work with when it came to planning out layaway and shipping. Great communications and very friendly. When she found out about the fees paypal sapped me she offered to pay for shipping as a replacement for the fees. Package was shipped out in a quick manner and was packaged amazingly. Not a dent or scratch despite traveling internationally AND through the christmas rush. Would definitely do business with again. a+++ x infinity.

13. Mousetail bought my Iplehouse BID Erzulie and it was a very smooth transaction. Her communication was prompt and friendly, and a speedy payment once we came to agreement about everything. When an issue came up regarding damage to the faceup we were able to work it out. Absolutely would deal with her again, or recommend dealing with her to others. Thanks! :)

14. I just had a wonderful transaction with Mousetail!
      I bought a little girl from her and we had a very nice communication,and Mousetail shipped the doll promptly after my payment!
      i am very happy with my new baby,many thanks again,Maria!

15. I have just purchased a wonderful Fairyland Reapuki Roro Full Set from mousetail. A Perfect transaction from beginning to end. I am thrilled to bits and would highly recommend anyone buying from her. Thank You So Much, Perfect.:)

16. Mousetail bought me an Ibyangin (OtherSide) and everything was just perfect ! She's a kind, serious, and patient customer, a real pleasure.
      I totally recommand her. ^^

17. mousetail bought my Dollzone Hanhan over a short layaway, payments were prompt and she was super nice :D
      I can't complain so I'd happily deal with mousetail again some time :)

18. I bought a Luts Kid Delf Winter 2013 event head from her and everything was just perfect. Nice communication and fast shipping. Thank you so much ^_^

19. Mousetail bought my Izzy from me and the whole transactions was very smooth and friendly. Communication was wonderful and she is very prompt. A pleasure to work with and and I would highly recommend her! :)

20. We exchanged mousetail dolls. It provided an additional photo and quickly sent me a doll . Thank you very much .