1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mousethatroars

Nov 17, 2011

1. Mousethatroars purchased some clothing from me, she was polite, prompt with her payment and let me know when her stuff arrived. I'd happily do business with her again!

2. mousethatroars purchased a Souldoll msd outfit from me and was an absolute delight to do business with. Friendly, excellent communication, immediate payment; highly recommended! Thank you so much!

3. Bought a dress from this seller. SHipping was fast and commication was super.

4. Sold a pair of lati shoes to mousethatroars. Easy and pleasant transaction and very friendly to work with. <3 Thank you xoxox

5. mousethatroars purchased a doll carrier bag from me. It was an easy, fast, and pleasant transaction. I would be glad to do business with her again.

6. I bought a JID pink lolita outfit from mousethatroars. Her communication was lightning fast and friendly, shipping was just as quick. Overall the transaction was 11/10 :)

Thank you!

7. I bought a wig from mousethatroars and everything went great! The wig was packed well, shipped quickly and it's exactly what I needed for my boy. She is wonderful to deal with and I hope to do business with her again in the future. :)

8. Everybody has that transaction where what can go wrong does go wrong. I had delays in shipping, and then the postal service actually lost the package--which we discovered several weeks after payment. Mousethatroars was incredibly patient with me during the whole fiasco, and super understanding.

I pride myself in being a good buyer and seller, and every now and then I am privileged to come across someone else on the MarketPlace who reminds me just why it's so important that we all try to be patient and courteous. Mousethatroars is one of those marvelous people.

I highly recommend her as a buyer, and sincerely hope to continue to business with her again in the future!

9. Ordered a wig from mousethatroars and I couldn't be happier. It was shipped quickly and packaged great. Would happily do business with them again.

10. Mouse bought a frilly costume shirt from me. Communications were excellent, payment prompt, and she notified me when it arrived. I give her a top rating!

11. Mousethatroars bought a pair of Iplehouse JID pants from me. The transaction went great! I definitely sell to Mousethatroars again!

12. Mousethatroars purchased a doll dress from me - They were patient while I was on vacation, paid lightning quick, and had great communication :) Thanks so much!

13. Mousethatroars bought a Souldoll clothes set from me - it was smooth transaction, great communication, fast payment and she let me know when her package arrived.
      Highly recommended.
      I'd happily do business with her again!

14. I bought a beautiful MSD dress from Mousethatroars and I would buy from her again. She was really nice about everything and sent it out to me very quickly,so I recommend her as a seller.

15. Mousethatroars bought a pair of YoSD boots from me. She has excellent communication, fast payment, and she let me know when they arrived! I would definitely do business with her again. Thanks for a great transaction!

16. Mouse bought a couple pairs of MSD shoes from me. She paid right away and was a pleasure to deal with (especially after I got her order confused twice, she was very understanding and patient with me). I highly recommend her and would definitely do business with her again. Thank you, mouse! :)

17. I sold a Yo-sd item to Mousethatroars. She was great to work with! Paid quickly and communication was great. Thanks so much!

18. Mousethatroars bought a tiny wig from me. Good communication, quick payment, and friendly! I would definitely do business again. Thank you for a great transaction.

19. Mouse bought a few MSD sized clothes from me and I have to say, she was an absolute pleasure to work with :) Fast payment, quick communication and Super friendly ! The perfect buyer .. I would sell to her in a heartbeat again :goldstar

20. Mousethatroars bought a 1/2 dollzone body from me.
      She was fantastic do deal with. Instantaneous communication and fast payment :) She also let me know when the body arrived safe and sound!