1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mousethatroars

Nov 17, 2011

1. I bought a lovely wig from Mousethatroars. It was shipped promptly and arrived in excellent condition. Thank you!

2. I sold a MSD size coat to Mousethatroars and the transaction was perfect. Great communication and prompt payment. I would highly recommend her to others. Thank you :)

3. Mousethatroars bought eyes from me and she was very quick with responses and payment. A joy to deal with! Definitely recommend as a buyer!

4. Bought YOSD doll clothes from me! Paid promptly and let me know that it came in. Thanks!

5. Mousethatroars bought a MSD outfit from me! She was quick with the payment, friendly to deal with, and let me know when it arrived!! Thanks for the wonderful transaction! :)

6. I traded Dollheart Fuku bag items with mousethatroars. She was very friendly, transaction was incredibly quick and easy, and items arrived in perfect new condition as described! I would be more then happy to do a transaction with her again! Thanks again for the lovely clothes! ^^

7. I bought a wig from mousethatroars, and everything went splendidly. Quick shipping, and the wig was well packed and in perfect condition. I'd be happy to deal with mousethatroars again anytime. :)

8. Mousethatroars bought my AoD Chen. She was sweet as can be, sent payment very quickly, and kept me updated. Lovely to work with, and I'd enjoy doing business with her again in the future!

9. ABsolutely wonderful to deal with! Payment and communication was prompt. I would do business again any time!

10. Just sold my Model Delf body to Mousethatroars, and the transaction was perfect! Excellent communication, timely layaway payments. I'd definitely do business with her again. Excellent buyer!

11. Mousethatroars bought a pair of MNF high heeled feet from me and was just lovely to deal with! Great communication, fast payment, and very friendly. Highly recommended!!

12. mousethatroars bought a Brennil blouse for MSD from me, and the transaction went well! She is very professional and courteous. I would definitely recommend her as a buyer :)

13. I sold a pair if msd boots to Tara-chan excellent buyer great communication

14. I sold a pair of msd boots to Mousethatroars not Tara-chan excellent buyer great Transaction

15. Bought a pair of msd heels from mousethatroars. Seller immediately responded to all messages and I received the item very quickly. She packaged the shoes very very well. Smooth and easy transaction! Great seller!

16. I purchased an AOD boy's body from mousethatroars and it was a great and effortless transaction. Communications were fast and friendly, and my doll body was shipped very quickly and packaged extremely carefully. I highly recommend mousethatroars to everyone as a wonderful person to do business with in the marketplace.:)

17. mousethatroars bought a 5Star Allen from me. Transaction was perfect. Payment was prompt. Communication was great and very polite. Would gladly do business with mousethatroars again! Thank you so much.

18. Traded some DH swap items with her, and she was fantastic. Shipped quickly and was incredibly communicative!

19. Mousethatroars bought a couple items from me and was lovely through and through!! Thank you so much for buying from me<3