1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mr bitterness

Oct 11, 2010

1. I sold a Volks Nono head to Mr Bitterness and it was a breeze! Her communications were quick, payment very fast and she even sent me a photo of her all painted up :D She's a dream to deal with and I highly recommend her!

2. Mr Bitterness purchased a Leekeworld Fox Warrior from me! They paid when they said they would, and were very understanding of a first time doll seller's nervousness. A great buyer!

3. Mr. Bitterness hopped on my group order and everything went wonderfully! Quick contact, accurate info, payment right on time - everything I need in a model group order participant! Thanks so much!

4. I was a part of Mr Bitterness' Dollmore GO and everything was awesome :) The GO was super fast, I received my stuff packaged nicely, and I'm really happy! I would definitely join another GO with Mr Bitterness! Thank you so much!!

5. I joined Mr Bitterness's Dollmore GO and they were wonderful to work with. Items arrived well packaged and right on time :3 Would do business with them again if the opportunity arrose

6. Mr Bitterness and I traded chibi Unoa bodies. She was a pleasure to deal with every step of the way, keeping in contact and updating me when she got her girl. . I really enjoyed learning about her plans for her girl and wouldn't hesitate to recommend her as a trading partner.

7. Mr Bitterness organized a GREAT Dollmore Group Order! Very open communication and continuous updates. Very quick shipping to me once items arrived to her. Was a pleasure to do business with! :)

8. Very successful Dollmore Group order! Items were shipped out quickly and Mr.Bitterness was very communicative! Would definitely participate in another group order run by Mr.Bitterness!! Thank you!

9. Bought a doll from Mr.Bitterness~Her respond was prompt and shipping was fast with perfect packing! Great Transaction~ Highly recommend this seller!^^

10. I bought a Volks dollfie from Mr.Bitterness. The doll was sent quickly and good packed. She's nice and friendly person and she added a little sweet gift for me. Thank you so much!

11. Mr. Bitterness purchased my Volks FCS F-42 girl from me. She was great with communication, prompt with payments, and let me know the moment the doll arrived safely. Lovely to work with!

12. Bought an SD dress from Mr. Bitterness. She is very sweet and it arrived quickly. Would be glad to deal with her again. Thanks!

13. I purchased a lovely sd set from mr. Bitterness. She was so kind and very helpfull and patient when the postal service was taking quite longer than expected. I am so pleased with the set, it was well packed and it looks sooo cute on my girl! I can certainly recommend mr bitterness <3

14. Mr. Bitterness adopted my Iplehouse SID Shane. It was a perfect transaction: she paid promptly, communication was delightful, and she let me know immediately when he arrived (with photos!). I'd be happy to do business again anytime. Thanks so much!:D

15. I bought an Iplehouse Shane from Mr Bitterness, and everything went perfectly. Very nice to deal with, great communication and the doll was shipped super quickly. I'd be happy to deal with Mr Bitterness again anytime. :)

16. I purchased a Granado head from mr bitterness and transaction went great. Delivered super fast and just as wonderful as described
      Would purchase from again
      Thank you
      Zenna

17. I purchased Volks Mihmi from Mr Bitterness. Super great price, fast communication, fast shipping - wow! Great experience all around. Thanks so much!

18. I just bought a Dollstown Lucille head from Mr Bitterness, very friendly, great communication, really helpful and I have the head way faster than I expected. Great transaction and will not hesitate to deal with Mr bitterness again. Thank you :)

19. I bought a Volks Elena F-42 doll from Mr Bitterness who was amazing to deal with, super helpful and friendly - I would definitely buy from Mr Bitterness again!

Thank you so much!

20. I purchased a Volks SD10 body from Mr Bitterness. Super friendly, great communication, and very patient when I was having a payment problem. Packaging was amazing!
      Highly recommend purchasing from Mr Bitterness!
      Thanks again!