1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mr. Postman

Jun 9, 2008

1. If you have had transactions with me, please post your comments here. Thanks in advance.

2. Mr. Postman bought a Volks outfit from me. He was friendly, had good communication and fast payment. Thanks a bunch! :)
    3. I sold some items to Mr. Postman on EBay but I figured it would be helpful to mention it here too. I was paid promptly and kept in communication. All around smooth transaction. A+++ Buyer!
    4. Mr. Postman bought some Volks outfits from me. All communication was wonderful and payment was super fast. A real pleasure to deal with.
    5. I have helped Mr. Postman on several occasions in acquiring dolls and doll items from various Dolpas. He is always wonderful in both payment and communication, and I would never hesitate to recommend him. :) Thanks a lot!
    6. Mr. Postman bought a doll from me. Payment was instant and communication was flawless. He was kind, gentle, and very sincere throughout the whole transaction. I would never hesitate to do any transactions with him and strongly recommend him to anyone.

Thank you for everything :)