1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MrFjmg2003

Sep 8, 2012

1. MrFjmg2003 bought some jeans from me for his Iplehouse FID male. Very nice to deal with, quick communication and he kept me updated when the parcel arrived to. I'd be happy to work with him again :) Many thanks! Lyanne :)

2. bought obitsu vmf50 body from MrFjmg2003. great communication. doll was shipped super quickly and very well protected. will definitely work with again! thanks so much for everything!! <3

3. I've known this guy for a long time now and he's tops when it comes to sales and everything else! I recently purchased an Obitsu 50cm girl from him and everything went perfectly. He is great with communications, easy to talk to and packed the box and girl up so there would be no damage at all. I highly recommend him as a buyer or seller! A+++

4. I purchased an Iplehouse FID Lawrence set from @MrFjmg2003 and the transaction went perfectly! He graciously delayed shipment while I was out of town and the doll arrived carefully packaged and in great condition. I highly recommend this seller!

5. I purchased a Dollzone B60-005 from @MrFjmg2003. He was very willing and accommodating to questions that I had about the body and showed me the photographs I requested in almost 2 hours! Wow!

The body was wonderfully packaged in multiple layers of bubble wrap--He even added more packaging and bubblewrap than Dollzone had included and padded the outside of the doll box between it and the outside package!

He was very friendly and prompt in his responses and mailing out the package even with the holiday! He made sure to notify me when the package was sent with the tracking information and even got it mailed out several days sooner than agreed! The body arrived in an essentially straight from the company state!

He also made sure to check up on the package's arrival after the post had confirmed it delivered!

I would definitely buy from him again and I recommend him to anyone interested in the dolls or goods he is selling. I would definitely buy from him again!

Thank you so much!

6. Bought an Anhais Elara from MrFjmg2003. He shipped quick and communication was flawless. Thanks!

7. I offered a Hujoo head to @MrFjmg2003. He paid unbelievably fast! Communication was easy and fast and he was very friendly. He was also very accommodating for my shipping schedule and a shipping delay in transit--Thank you!

I would definitely recommend selling to him! Outstanding transaction!

8. @MrFjmg2003 Commissioned me for three faceups as a trade for an Obitsu body. He is always a pleasure to work with on face-ups and I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you so much, and I look forward to working with you more in the future! :hug:

9. Positive Feedback

I purchased a DDdy body from FJMG. He included a free head and eyes. The doll arrived very well packaged and FJMG had great communication throughout. I would definitely buy from him again.

10. Positive Feedback

MrFjmg2003 bought a body from me. Amazing communication and prompt payment. Highly recommend!

11. :bcupcake:daisy:aheartbeaPositive feedback:aheartbea:daisy:pcupcake

MrFjmg2003 is a wonderful and very kind seller, I bought a body from them and they shipped it out very quickly and it was very well packaged and protected and exactly as described too :) .
      I highly recommend MrFjmg2003 as a seller and I would be happy to buy from them again if given the opportunity :) .
      Thank you so much MrFjmg2003 :hug:!

12. MrFjmg2003 commissioned me for a face-up. A great transaction, would be happy to do business with you again.

13. I bought a DollsTown 15 yrs boy body from MrFjmg2003. Body was sent fast and very well wrapped. Thank you so much for your prompt communication and fast shipping.

14. MrFjmg2003 and I did a swap with our Granado Lucky Bag items, two Vindoll heads and some extra in exchange for the newly released Galileo head. He was very easy to communicate with, shipped out very quickly, and was overall a real pleasure to deal with. I would certainly recommend doing business with him, and would do so again if given the opportunity.

Thanks again for Galileo!:kitty2<3

15. I purchased a Tom Holland head and the communication was amazing! He answered all of my questions, he sent me the tracking number and the day of the arrival he double checked with me to make sure that I received the head and that it was all good. Would definitely buy from again and recommend to buy from. Thank you so much for this opportunity to own this super cute head!

16. I bought a Granado Jane head from MrFjmg2003 and I'm incredibly happy!! He maintained great communication, shipped her out super fast, and kept up to date on the package and was very understanding when I asked for a layaway. Highly recommended seller C: Thank you so much! <3

17. I purchased a Dollstown 18yo Male body from MrFjmg2003 and the transaction went absolutely wonderfully! He shipped out faster than expected and very well packaged. The body arrived safely and he even messaged me to make sure it did when the tracking said delivered! Communication was excellent throughout and friendly! I would highly recommend him. Thank you!

18. Positive Feedback
      MrFjmg2003 purchased a Fantasia Doll Jupiter body from me. He responded quickly and was expedient with making payment. He was also friendly in our conversations. Overall, it was a pleasure dealing with him, and would do so again in the future.

Thanks again:kitty2

19. I purchased an April Story Adrian head from MrFjmg2003, and everything was perfect. I would happily buy from this seller again.

20. MrFjmg2003 commissioned me for 2 faceups and was absolutely wonderful to work with! He responded to messages quickly, had clear instructions and expectations for the final looks, and was an enthusiastic client. He was patient during the commission and sent me photos of the completed dolls upon their arrival. Thanks so much for the great experience. Enjoy!