1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mrscollins/jasminescottage

Mar 2, 2008

1. yay mrscollins - she's wonderful! I bought a narae from her, and it was a perfect transaction.
      I couldn't be more pleased! :D

2. MrsCollins is a really lady. She recently bought a doll from me and was wonderful to work with. I would recommend buying or selling with her anytime. Shes such a lovely positive person. :)

3. I sold Mrscollins a Yo body. Communication was great and payment was very fast. She was all around a pleasure to do business with.

4. :) Great buyer! fast payment bought a Pocket fairy doll great communication. Nice lady!

5. mrscollins purchased a Sist face plate from me. She paid quickly and it was a pleasant and easy transaction.

Excellent!!

6. I bought the cutest little dollhouse from Mrs Collins. Super price and she shipped it right out. It's perfect for my little Puki girls and will be hours and hours of entertainment for sure.

Thank you again for everything, my girls are very happy now. :D

7. Sold a Dusty Rose Fer to MrsCollins, paid quickly, great buyer Thanks!!

8. I purchased some PanPastels from MrsCollins. I haven't had a chance to use them yet but I did get to "feel" them and they seem INCREDIBLE. I know they will be wonderful to work with and just place another order for more colors. I love how they come in the pots and adore the fact that you don't have to 'scrape' the pastels to use them.

The shipping was quick and MrsCollins was incredibly helpful and nice to work with.

Positive all the way around on this transaction.

Regards,
      ~Meee

9. I sold a doll to mrscollins, and she paid promptly and was very nice to work with. Thanks a lot, and enjoy!

10. I also purchased Pan Pastel from MrsCollins :D the items were shipped incredibly fast [ordered on July 7th and arrived home at July 9th O_O!!!!] the items were very well packed and in perfect condition!!! I haven't get to try it out yet, but I will, soon ;D

Thank you very much MrsCollins

11. great buyer, fast payment and good communication! ^^

12. I recently recieved some eye bevellers from mrscollins. ^_^ They are really great quality, nice and fine, for a very smooth finish, securely attatched to the handle. <3 Mrscollins is lovely to deal with and great to talk to! Thank you!

13. I bought an ear-piercing tool from her, and she was a joy to deal with! The item is nice quality, too! I just haven't had the time (or the balls) to try it out yet, but I'm prepared!

14. Mrscollins bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the package arrived. A pleasure to do business with. Many Thanks!

15. Perfect transaction and lightning fast shipping dealing with Mrscollins. Highly recommend!

16. I sold a pair of MSD pants to mrscollins. The transaction was awesome, prompt payment and communication. A delight to deal with :)

A++++++++++++

17. Mrs Collins bought my Nara elf from me and everything went perfectly:)
      She paid quickly, kept great comunication and is just a lovely person to deal with!
      I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again:aheartbea

18. I bought Supia Roda doll from Mrs Collins :)
      great contact, fast shipping and she's really nice person ^_^

Highly recommend!

19. Another perfect transaction with Mrs. Collins!

20. I sold a Souldoll Mini to Mrs. Collins she was a delight to work with. Thanks so much other Julie