1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mrscollins/jasminescottage

Mar 2, 2008

1. SUPER NICE to work with, she paid fast and let me know when the doll arrived. I would not hesitate to deal with her again any time!!!

2. Super fast shipping! Outfit is even nicer than I imagined. Thank you so much for all of your help :D.

3. I purchased an 18mm eye beveler from mrscollins. She was quick to respond to my message and sent my item out quickly after my payment. Thank you!

4. mrscollins sold me some shoes and an outfit and the transaction was super. Thanks!

5. I purchased a pair of eyeco eyes from Jasmines cottage from Mrs. Collins the transaction was perfect, the eyes were gorgeous, and she even sent a sample gift.
      Highly recommended.

6. I purchased a velvet chaise from Mrs Collins. I'm absolutely ecstatic about having it - it was exactly as described in her pictures and text. Communication was great, my emails and PMs were answered daily and she was overall a joy to do business with.

7. I Bought a pair of eyes from mrscollins, and everything was fantastic! The communication was prompt and friendly. She shipped the eyes the next day, and the package arrived well- packaged. Overall, mrscollins is an excellent person in which to do business, and I would most certainly have repeat business with anytime ^_^

P.S thanks for the free sillicone eyeputty! it works fabously!

8. I recently took advantage of the Jasmine's Cottage Eyeco Eyes sale here on DOA. I always get wonderful deals from mrscollins and the shipping is absolutely super "SPEEDY". I always find and get what I need for my dolls (especially when it comes to their eyes) :aeyepop:! On a personal note - mrscollins is "FABULOUS" TO DEAL WITH. PM's are always responded to promptly...bottom line: I GET QUALITY ITEMS SUPER FAST WHENEVER I NEED THEM!

I give mrscollins :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar for quality items, great communication and speedy delivery with a "SMILE" :)

9. I bought some eye bevelers - it was a good transaction with good communication, very fast shipping and excellent customer service. Thank you!

10. Just another perfect transaction with Mrs. Collins. I recommend her highly. :) Thank you so much!

11. If anyone needs to order a special Monique wig or Eyeco eyes - mrscollins is the person to go to! ;) I searched other sites for a certain color and size eyeco eye and also for a Monique wig. Julie was wonderful in special ordering them for me even when she did not have those particular items in stock. All my items came super fast. I cannot recommend her any higher. She is wonderful and very personable. I'm "DEFINITELY" ordering more from her...

12. I traded my Dim Bellosse for Mrs. Collins' Musedoll Ciel. Everything went smoothly and Mrs. Collins was always very friendly and sweet. I would gladly trade with her again. Thank you and Happy New Year!! :goldstar

13. Did a trade with mrscollins and everything went brilliantly! We came to a deal nice and fast and everything was shipped in a timely manner, many thanks for a great international deal and hope to meet you in the MP again soon!

14. mrscollins sold me an eye beveler, and I have only good to tell about her and the transaction! My best recommends! :)

15. I adopted a Minisup Yan on layaway from mrscollins and I couldn't ask for a better seller. The doll was posted fast after I finished the layaway and she is absolutely gorgeous just as described. Thank you!

16. mrscollins bought me a Dollstown Seola! Perfect communication and fast payment! I'm very happy with this transaction!

17. mrscollins purchased a doll head from me. Super all around! Highly recommended

18. I bought an eye beveler from mrscollins, arrived very quickly - thank you again!! :D

19. Mrs Collins sold a tiny to me and sent her out, instantly. Darling bjd, carefully sent. Delightful person with great communication! Thanks!

20. I purchased a YoSD Nana on layaway from mrscollins and she was wonderful to do business with. A++ seller! :) :) :)