1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mrslovett

Oct 7, 2008

1. I had a wonderful transaction with mrslovett ^^
      She bought a minimee elf head from me. Great communication, very friendly and super quick payment. She also let me know as soon as the head arrived.
      Would happily do business with again! Highly recommended!

Thank you so much!!

2. mrslovett bought a doll quilt from me... Great communication and promp payment - thanks!

~perley

3. MrsLovett bought a Yo-SD visor off of me. Communication was great, payment was prompt, and she was very pleasant to work with. I look forward to doing business again~

4. mrslovett bought an Abadon head from me. She was very communicative, friendly and sent a very speedy payment. A good DoA buyer. Thanks very much! :)

5. MrsLovett bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

6. Sold some yoSD clothes to mrslovett and everything was perfect!

7. mrslovett purchased two fantasy crowns from me on commission and was wonderful to work for. Very patient during the commission process, great communication, ultra-fast payment, and very friendly. Definitely recommended!

8. mrslovett bought som yosd clothes from me. She paid straight away and was very polite. fab!

9. mrslovett purchased a pair of Souldoll jeans from me. She paid quikly and was lovely to deal with. I would highly recommend her!

10. Bought 2 fur wigs from me, really wonderful to deal with and extremely patient!
      Highly recommended !
      Thank you so much and i'm sorry for the delay >_<

11. Mrslovett bought a Sadol shirt from me in December. Great communication and smooth transaction. A highly recommended buyer. Thank you very much again.

12. She bought ED eyes from me and was very wonderful to deal with! She paid promptly and let me know as soon as the eyes arrived! Thank you so much again!

13. Mrslovett bought the sweater from me, she is nice communicate! Thanks very much!

14. mrslovett bought a set of tiny balloons from me :3

Brilliant buyer, very fast and easy payment, great communication and very, very polite!!

Definitely a recommended seller <3~!

15. Mrslovett bought a little duffle bag from me, and everything went great! Thanks for the perfect transaction!

16. mrslovett bought a doll head from me and is an excellent buyer! Instant payment and very nice communication. Thank you very much!

17. I sold two Soom wigs to mrslovett. She was very nice with communication and paid quickly. It was a wonderful transaction. :aheartbea

Thanks so much!

18. I sold a Doll sized Kitty to mrslovett she was great to work with and verything went perfect, Come back anytime

19. mrslovett bought some glasses from me and the transaction couldn't have went any better! Her communication was excellent and she was kind enough to let me know that the item arrived and left feedback too. Overall she is a lovely person to deal with, very friendly, polite and sent payment promptly. Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction! Highly recomended buyer! ^_^

20. I sold a wig to mrslovett and she has been such a joy to do business with. She's polite, friendly, and prompt with her communication and payment. I couldn't have asked for an easier transaction. Thank you so much!