1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mrsmarks

Dec 25, 2007

1. Thought I should make one of these since I'm doing a bit more buying here. ^_^

2. mrsmarks bought some unoa cat ears from me and they paid quickly and overall was wonderful to have a transaction with! I totally reccomend! Thanks! :D

3. I sold to mrsmarks and she was great to deal with. Would deal with again without any hesitation.
      Kaye

4. mrsmarks was efficient and sincere. It was wonderful to deal with her. Thank you!

5. I sold an U-noa faceplate to Mrsmarks, and she was a dream to deal with. Very friendly and communicative throughout the transaction. Thank you!

6. Mrsmarks purchased a unoa large bust from me! She was lovely to work with, paid so quickly, and was very friendly. Thanks!

7. It's about time Mrsmarks got a feedback thread! ;) She an absolutely lovely person to deal with! She has bought from me several times and I really couldn't ask for more! She's a very mature trader and she pays very quickly. Every time I've dealt with her has been a joy.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate everything!

8. Mrsmarks bought a couple of Unoa optional parts from me. She paid quickly and was wonderful to do business with. :) Thanks!

9. I just sold Mrsmarks a dollie body part and it was an easy, smooth transaction.

Thanks!

10. Mrsmarks bought Kid Delf hands from me. It was a wonderful transaction - great communication, and lightening fast payment.

11. I have dealed with mrsmarks.
      She is friendly and I recived quickly payment. truely reliable person.
      I want to deal with again. Arigatou! :)Miwa

12. mrsmarks purchased a pukisha faceplate from me; It was a very pleasant transaction, thank you so much!

13. mrsmarks bought an oldskin/damaged nasiya head from me and was super pleasant to deal with and paid quickly. it was a great transaction ^^

14. Mrsmarks bought a msd body from me,fast payment and connectting.Thank you.^^

15. mrsmarks bought a pair of eyes from me. Communication was friendly, payment was prompt, and I would love to do business with her again. ^_^

16. Isabel purchased a NS Megu from me and was super quick with her payment. She let me know when the doll arrived and was extremely nice and pleasant to deal with.

I would and will definitely do business with her in the future. :)

17. mrsmarks adopted my MSD Shinshiya recently in the marketplace and she was a dream to deal with! Friendly communication, prompt payment, and she let me know when the doll arrived too. <3

Thank you!
      Raven

18. Mrsmarks was great to do business with! She bought an MSD wig from me, paid promptly and communicated great! She also let me know when it arrived. Thanks MrsMarks!

19. Very pleasant and friendly! Quick payment and good communication. :) Thanks again!

20. i sold a AA girl body to mrsmarks. she is very easy to communicate and always very friendly. fast payment and everything went smoonthly. thank you very much:)