1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mrssetokaiba x3

Mar 28, 2007

1. Please leave feedback if you've done business with me~ thank you! ^^ ~<3

2. mrssetokaiba just brought two MSD dresses from me!! very good buyer ,quickly pay and reply fast ~I hope can have trade with her(is it right?) again!!

3. mrssetokaiba just bought eyes from me and we had a great transaction, and great communication!

4. ^^
      mrssetokaiba is a good buyer^^
      Thanks so much for your great supports to us!

5. Great buyer~ Very smooth transaction!

Thank You~! :)

6. I sold to mrssetokaiba and she is very nice to deal with. Fast to pay and great communucation.
      Thanks very much :D

7. Mrssetokaiba bought a pair of glass eyes from me and the transaction was great. Excellent buyer! Thanks again!

8. Paid fast and was great to do business with! XD Thanks a lot!

9. mrssetokaiba bought sweater from me.she was friendly and a pleasure to deal with.~and make a very quickly payment~~a nice communication~ ^^Many thanks~

10. Mrssetokaiba purchased a pair of eyes from me! She paid quickly, was friendly, and the whole transaction went very smoothly!! I'd definitely deal with her again!

11. I bought an Unoa faceplate and headback from mrssetokaiba and the whole transaction was pretty much amazing lol So friendly and so prompt in answering my messages. I would totally buy from them again! <3

12. mrssetokaiba bought a chocolate and caramel wig from me recently. Very quick with both the payment and the communications. Even let me know when the wig was received so I wouldn't have to worry.

Would love to do business with again. Thank you. ^^

13. mrssetokaiba bought 2 pairs of glass eyes. Pay fast and smooth communication.
      Welcome next time><

14. mrssetokaiba commissioned some wigs from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a wonderful transaction ^^

15. mrssetokaiba purchased some clothes from me and was a great buyer! Paid promptly and was a pleasant to deal with. Thank you so much! :clover

16. I sold dollmore shirt and jeans to mrssetokaiba.
      mrssetokaiba paid in very fast speed and been so good and friendly to me!
      mrssetokaiba is perfact to deal with! And thank u so much dear!
      Highly recommend mrssetokaiba to everyone! X3

17. Mrssetokaiba commissioned me to do some pants for her! She was very informative and polite and a wonderful person to work with!
      Would definitely do business again, very much recommended!! :D
      Thanks for the business hon! :)

18. mrssetokaiba bought doll outfit from me. Smooth trancation with good communication and prompt payment, thanks!

19. mrssetokaiba just brought a wig from me. very good buyer, all is smoothly. I hope can have trancation with her again!!

20. mrssetokaiba bought a couple of items from me. Instant payment received and let me know when they arrived. Great buyer, thanks very much!