1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mshan

Mar 4, 2009

1. Please leave your feedback here, thank you.

2. I completely recommend mshan. Communication was fast and clear and everything was beautifully packed and shipped quickly. :)

3. I purchased a grey Dollheart hat from mshan and it arrived well-packaged! Very lovely, thank you very much! :)

4. I purchased an adorable MSD outfit from mshan and the transaction went perfectly

Many thanks

Teddy

5. Bought a pair of leekle high heel shoes from mshan recently. Perfect transaction inform me when stuff got shipped item came well wrap. Can't be happier!

6. I bought SD13B-H03 right hand part from mshan. Excellent transaction and very fast shipping, item came in perfect condition. Thanks you very much.:D:aheartbea

7. I bought Volks dress set for SD girl. Fast shipment, nice package and great, great person to deal with :)
      Thank you for excellent transaction ^^

8. I bought a pair of hands for mshan, she was very nice and the shipping was fats, recommended seller!!

9. Bought a set of Dollheart MSD socks from mshan. They were in excellent condition as said in her thread, good communication, and came in a timely matter. Thanks a lot! :)

10. I recently purchased a Dollheart shirt and cravat from mshan and can not recommend her highly enough. :)

Prompt, polite PMs, stupendously quick shipping - and the items are in great condition.

Perfect! :)

11. I bought a shirt from mshan.

The transaction was perfect: fast shipping, good comunication and item in excellent condition.

Thanks for all!

12. She purchased a doll from me. Paid exactly when she said she was and was incredibly patient with me when I had a delay in shipping by a day or two. She was a pleasure to deal with an highly recommended.

13. I bought a doll from mshan. Transaction was perfect! mshan has been so patient and kind. I asked for more pictures of the doll and she promptly sent photos over and answered all my questions =).
      Very fast response, and she sent the doll immediately after payment and included a beautiful wig for my new girl. Definitely recommend her as a seller! :)

14. I bought a dress set from mshan and it shipped fast.

15. Bought a doll carrier from mshan, great at answering questions & shipped right away.

16. I sold a doll body to mshan, thank you for purchasing :)
      She's really friendly and let me know the problem after she received it, thank you dear <3

17. I bought a pair of MY eyes from mahan. Great seller! effective communication and shipping quickly! well packaged!Thank u very much

18. Purchased some cute MSD shoes from mshan. Transaction went smoothly!

19. Mshan sold SD10 body to me. She is good seller, always reply pm, and answer what you want to know.
      Moreover, the shipping is very fast. Hightly Recommend!

20. I bought a Liz head from Mshan on layaway and it was a very pleasant transaction. Communication was always quick and she shipped the head out quickly and it was packaged well. Thanks again!