1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MsPatricius

Apr 27, 2011

1. Hello~
      Please leave a word here if you had a transaction with me. I would really appreciate it. ^^

Thank you very much!

2. MsPatricius purchased Rapunzel's dress from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Friendly communication,quick payment,and was always very prompt with her replies.
      I look forward to doing business with her again,thank you very much~~>33<

3. MsPatricius purchased Rapunzel's dress from me again~good communication and fast pay. Thank you and highly recommend>//3333//<

4. I bought the Volks Rococo outfit from MsPatricius. Everything passed great. The communication was easy and fast. The postage service works very good too. I'll have new deals with MsPatricius with pleasure.

5. I bought an SD wig from MsPatricius and it was an excellent transaction. Great communication, and the wig was packed up nice and secure~
      I would deal with her again, thank you!

6. I bought an MSD kimono from MsPatricius and it was an excellent transaction.
      I would deal with her again, thank you!
      Thanks for the gift :aheartbea

7. I bought a beautyfull dollheart set from MsPatricius. She responded quickly and shipped righ after my payment it was here the same week .
      was wrapped great and the set looks really stunning . Great comunication! Hopefully doing buisness with you again!
      tnx a lot

8. MsPatricius bought a MSD Rapunzel set from me~
      Communication was great and friendly, payment was prompt - all in all an easy breezy transaction.
      Highly recommended buyer and would certainly do business with again :3nodding:

9. Ms Patritsius bought Volks Chloe head from me.
      The payments were made on time, I'm very happy for our transaction^^
      Thank you so much!))

10. MsPatricius bought Volks outfit from me.
      Prompt payment and great communication.
      She's a very nice person to deal with and hope to have the pleasure in future again!

Thank you so much!