1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MsPatricius

Apr 27, 2011

1. Hello~
      Please leave a word here if you had a transaction with me. I would really appreciate it. ^^

Thank you very much!

2. MsPatricius purchased Rapunzel's dress from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Friendly communication,quick payment,and was always very prompt with her replies.
      I look forward to doing business with her again,thank you very much~~>33<

3. MsPatricius purchased Rapunzel's dress from me again~good communication and fast pay. Thank you and highly recommend>//3333//<

4. I bought the Volks Rococo outfit from MsPatricius. Everything passed great. The communication was easy and fast. The postage service works very good too. I'll have new deals with MsPatricius with pleasure.

5. I bought an SD wig from MsPatricius and it was an excellent transaction. Great communication, and the wig was packed up nice and secure~
      I would deal with her again, thank you!

6. I bought an MSD kimono from MsPatricius and it was an excellent transaction.
      I would deal with her again, thank you!
      Thanks for the gift :aheartbea

7. I bought a beautyfull dollheart set from MsPatricius. She responded quickly and shipped righ after my payment it was here the same week .
      was wrapped great and the set looks really stunning . Great comunication! Hopefully doing buisness with you again!
      tnx a lot

8. MsPatricius bought a MSD Rapunzel set from me~
      Communication was great and friendly, payment was prompt - all in all an easy breezy transaction.
      Highly recommended buyer and would certainly do business with again :3nodding:

9. Ms Patritsius bought Volks Chloe head from me.
      The payments were made on time, I'm very happy for our transaction^^
      Thank you so much!))

10. MsPatricius bought Volks outfit from me.
      Prompt payment and great communication.
      She's a very nice person to deal with and hope to have the pleasure in future again!

Thank you so much!

11. Sold a Rosenlied Holiday's Child outfit to U and she was a joy to work with. Communicative and genuine. Thank you for the smooth transaction!

12. MsPatricius purchased a pair of urethane eyes from me.
      Prompt payment - an overall pleasant transaction.
      Thank you!

13. I bought a Volks DWC03 head from MsPatricius.
      It was a wonderful transaction, she's super nice, replied quickly, and sent the head well packaged. I can highly recommend her!

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

14. Bought a Rosenlied Holiday-size dress set from MsPatricius and the transaction was smooth and very pleasant. :) The package arrived to me safely and swiftly without any problems. It was packaged well and nicely. Very highly recommended! :D

Thank you so much!

15. Bought a Volks set from MsPatricius and couldn't be happier about this transaction! :) She was very patient and understanding. Everything went fast and smooth. Thank you so much! I highly recommend buying from her! :D

16. Urszula Sold me the most adorable Volks outfit for my darling Coron. Everything was perfect and I really enjoyed the entire purchase. Thank you Urszula you’re the best! I recommend you as a seller with A plus service and 5 stars! ;)

17. Such a pleasure to buy form MsPatricius. She was fast on replies, patient and genuine. Thank you for the easy transaction. :)

18. I bought the Volks Yugiri dress from MsPatricius and everything went very well. The communication was good and the dress was shipped very quickly. Would buy from again. Thank you:)

19. the Volks Kun head I purchased from MsPatricius arrived very promptly, perfectly protected and exactly as beautiful as shown in photographs. the transaction was real pleasure. I would gladly deal with such a nice seller again! thank you :daisy