Feedback for Mumyou

Aug 14, 2011

1. Hello.

This is my feedback thread so if you've had any transactions with me please post your feedback here. Or course I'll post in you feedback thread as well. :-)

My feedback on ebay

2. It's my pleasure to leave the first feedback for Mumyou! I bought Iplehouse JID Benny from her. She's a great seller. She was quickly answering all my questions and sent the package promptly after my payment. My doll arrived quicky and safe (she was well packed in the original box). Benny is in very good condition coresponding the description. I also got free gifts and useful things like eye putty and velcro fastener. (Thank you very much for the transaction, Mumyou!)

3. Sold a Unoa B-el to Mumyou on layaway. She was an overall delight to deal with- friendly and quick to respond to PMs and all payments were sent on time. Thank you for the wonderful transaction!

4. I bought a LLT Roderich head on a Popodoll body from Mumyou, and Mumyou was very understanding and very fast in replying my queries :) I asked to have him shipped unstrung and everything arrived packed extremely securely with ample bubblewrap. All in all, I am super happy with both the doll and the smooth transaction! Thank you so much! :D

5. I bought a Dollshe Saint from Mumyou. She was very friendly, answering my questions, and put him on hold for me. She told me exactly when she was able to ship him. The shipping itself took a little longer then we both expected, so she was so kind to call the postal service for me, eventually he did show up ^^ He was securely packed, and she gave me some wigs for him for free. Nothing but positive ^^ Great communication, would defenitely buy from her again, thanks so much! :D