1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mundaati

Sep 27, 2009

1. Feedback for any sales and purchases I might make.

2. Sold a customized FURR furwig to Mundaati. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

3. I sold Mundaati a vest for her MSD. She was great to deal with! Thanks again for supporting dollie commerce!
      -Melissa

4. I sold Mundaati some boots. She paid super fast and let me know when they arrived without my having to bug her about it:o I LOVE this in a buyer!

Sell to her! She is simply a darling:aheartbea

5. Wonderful Seller! I bought Mundaati's An boy and he came very quickly and was wrapped very well. It was a very smooth transaction with excellent communication! I would definatly buy from her again!

6. Fantastic Group Order participant, wonderful transaction all the way around. Answered all pms & e-mails quickly and let me know her package had arrived safely. I highly recommend to other sellers.

7. I sold a fur wig to Mundaati and the transaction was perfect! Our communication was delightful, and she sent the payment very quickly and informed me the arrival. Thank you again! ^_^

8. Mundaati bought a fur wig from me and the transaction was very smooth. Even though there were a few delays on my end, she was very patient and easy-going throughout the whole transaction. Thank you for being so patient with me. I highly recommend her to anyone planning to do business with her.

9. Mundaati bought a pair of glass eyes from me. The transaction was flawless - prompt payment, great communication. Thanks much, and I hope your dolly likes the new eyes! ;)

10. Mundaati bought a Soom Yrie from me on layaway and she was a very responsible buyer. Good communication, great to work with - I can definitely recommend her and I would deal with her again.:)

11. Mundaati bought a wig from me, good buyer ~

12. Mundaati bought my Bobobie Ariel, and paid quickly and let me know when she arrived! :)

13. Mundaati bought a pair of msd leggings from me. Very fast payment and wonderful communication! Highly recommended :D

14. Mundaati bought a RS Rong from me on layaway. She was great to work with, and always kept me up to date. =^i^= I would be more than happy to do business with her again anytime. Highly recommended!

15. I bought a pair of Nine9style shorts from her. Transaction was smooth, she shipped exactly when she said she would. Thank you so much! :)

16. Mundaati bought a wig from me~

Absolutely amazing buyer. Paid promptly and quick with communication. Really understanding when some things came up and shipping was delayed T_T Again, sorry about the delays! But thank you so much for being awesome about it.

Thanks again! I'm glad you like the wig :aheartbea

17. I bought a mandarin style shirt and jacket from mundaati. ^^ They were shipped quickly, and communication was wonderful.

18. + positive +

I bought a pair of MSD pants from mundaati and everything went very well. I have no complaints. Thank you!

19. Mundaati purchased a pair of MSD boots from me. She was very pleasant and patient throughout the transaction. Thank you again! :)

20. Mundaati bought a Dollzone moon head from me on layaway and she was an absolute doll! She made all of her payments on time without having to be reminded or anything, and let me know when she paid or if a payment would take another few days, which was wonderful of her! I would absolutely do another layaway with her at any time! Thank you so much!