1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Murmurelle

Feb 6, 2009

1. Welcome please to post here if I've bought anything from you or sold you something. Thank you! :)

2. Great buyer, I sold topaz' fairy parts to Murmurelle and the communication was great and payment swift!

3. Murmurelle purchased a Luts 08 Man head from me. She paid quickly and was very plesant to deal with. She also let me know when he arrived safely. A wonderful transaction from start to finish!

4. She bought my DS Saint and was a pleasure to deal with. Payment was fast and communication very good. An excellent buyer, highly recommended.

5. Murmurelle bought my SOOM Migma and she was a delight to do business with in every way! Friendly emails, super-fast payment. I would love to have more transactions with her and can recommend her wholeheartedly!!

6. Natalia bought my nYID Oscar and was very pleasant to deal with. She answered PM's promptly and paid for the doll exactly when she said she would. She also let me know when the doll had arrived. Would happily do business with her again.

Thanks for the great transaction!

7. Murmurelle adopted LLT Sleeping Edria boy head from me. She paid quickly and was very pleased to deal with. Also reminded me when he's arrived safe and sound. Would recommended her to everyone! Great buyer!