1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for murphyjulie

Jan 13, 2007

1. Murphyjulie purchased a delf lishe head from me.
      Payment was prompt and communication was great and extremely pleasant. Great buyer.

Thank you for a very smooth transaction :)

2. Murphyjulie bought a doll from me. She was a most wonderful buyer, paid everything really fast and was just great to deal with. I'd definitely recommend her!

3. Murphyjulie bought my modded Soom Galena body. She was a delight to work with! She paid very quickly and kept in constant contact. I'd certainly do business with her again. :)

4. Murphyjulie bought Soom Cass head from me and it was an excellent transaction- fast payment, good communication.
      I recommend murphyjulie to other buyers or sellers ! :)

5. Murphyjulie bought tener E-an head and doll kimono from me. Transaction was flawless, quick, communication was perfect.
      Pleasure to do business with you! :thumbup

6. I bought a Domuya light tan body from murphyjulie and can say I am perfectly pleased with the transaction. Great communication throughout the whole process and she shipped out really fast! Thanks again! <3

7. Sold a Lazule head to Julie, she was fantastic! very friendly and so communicative, easy to deal with, highly recommend her.

8. I sold a CW Female Super Gem body to Julie. Communication was clear, quick and friendly, payment was very prompt and by request she let me know that the item arrived safely. I would certainly deal with her again in the future, she was a great buyer.

9. I sold Julie a Soom Male Dia on a two month layaway. Her communication was excellent and she let me know ahead of time that she may be able to pay the doll off sooner. As luck would have it she only needed a month and paid off the doll in full well before the layaway ended. I would happily sell to Julie again her cheery pm's and excellent business practices were very appreciated! :)

10. I purchased an Angelsdoll Ruby from murphyjulie. It was a very quick and pleasant transaction. Communication was great and friendly, and my new doll arrived in perfect condition. I'd be thrilled to buy from or sell to her again! A+

Thanks again for selling her to me!! :D

11. Got a terrific deal on a limited doll! Excellent and fast shipping - doll is in excellent minty shape! Excellent communication as well, for three of three "excellent"s!
      Highly recommended!
      Thank you so very much!

12. Murphyjulie bought a Granado Boyd head from me. Prompt and friendly communication and quick pay! I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. Thank you for a wonderful transaction!

13. Bought a head from Murphyjulie and she was totally pleasant and professional--shipped out like lighting and packed better than some doll companies! Would happily do business again!

14. I have adopted(purchase) a super cute Lusis from Julie. My doll was super well packed and arrived fast, Julie is wonderfully nice, she gave my doll some nice clothes and wigs so she don't arrive nude and other goodies. She is so kind heart, thank you so much.

15. I bought an Iplehouse Nyid body from Murphyjulie, and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Very quick to respond and shipped just as fast. Everything was wonderful, and the body came in better condition then I could have hoped! I would definitely recommend her!

16. I bought a Granado Void head from Julie - she was a pleasure to work with. Great communication, shipped super-fast and packed the head so well. It was exactly as she promised. A+++ transaction!

17. murphyjulie had bought my Soom Migma head. She paid fast and she had been a very pleasant buyer. Highly recommended.

18. Murphyjulie bought my Little Monica girl body. She was all around prompt and pleasant to deal with, thank you for a great transaction^^!

19. MurphyJulie bought an Iplehouse Lahela from me and she paid superfast and
      updated me when she received the doll!
      Great transaction and would deal with her again anytime!

20. Julie purchased IH nYID hands from me. She paid exceptionally quickly and the communication was splendid! Dealing with her was a pleasure and I highly recommend her to everyone:thumbup