1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for murphyjulie

Jan 13, 2007

• murphyjulie sold me a minifee shushu head and was a great seller to me. They shipped fast and the head arrrived safe and sound <3

1. Julie sold me her DOD Shall and the transaction went wonderfully. Her layway terms were great and she shipped her out as soon as the layway was done. I'm so unbelievably happy with my new doll and would definitely recommend working with Julie in the future!!

2. I sold a SWITCH Milhwa to murphyjulie. She was very kind and prompt with payment and answering questions.
      100% Positive Feedback!:XD:

3. Julie bought a pair of new Iplehouse NS SIDf hands from me. Prompt and always friendly emails, super speedy paypal,
      ** AND ** she let me know that the hands arrived safely too!
      THANK YOU Julie for a lovely transaction! Can't wait to see pics of your gal using these lovely hands!
      Robyn :)

4. Murphyjulie bought a Switch Soseo head from me and it was a perfect transaction. The communication was very friendly and she sent the payment quickly, and also contacted me as soon as she received the parcel.
      It's a pleasure to do business with her and I highly recommend her!
      thank you so much.

5. murphyjulie sold me a Switch Soseo head. Communication was prompt and friendly and head was shipping fast. The package was very well packed for his travels and all items were accounted for and as described. Would 100% recommend as a seller!

6. I sold Soseo (mocha brown) from Murphyjulie.
      I feel good about it a good deal.
      Thank you!! ^^

7. I bought a Granado WS Female Nuevo Body from murphyjulie and it was, as usual, a pleasant and professional transaction! The body arrived in factory-perfect condition with all it's paperwork, and murphyjulie is always on top of shipping times and communication! I would buy any time from her! :D

8. Bought a mocha soseo from murphyjulie and she was super kind and shipped him incredibly fast! Would definitely recommend you buy from her :)

9. Perfect and responsible seller:D I've bought Switch Waseon head from her and it was the ideal transaction! Thank you very much,murphyjulie!:)

10. I bought Switch Milhwa head form Julie. It was a very pleasant transaction! I will be happy to have new deals with murphyjulie. :D

11. I bought a Luts Lishe Elf from Julie. She is a pleasure to do business with. She answered all my questions quickly and communication was fast and friendly throughout the whole transcation. The doll came very well wrapped and shipping was quick. I would absolutely buy from Julie again, she is an excellent seller. Highly recommended.

12. I contacted MurphyJulie concerning her WTB thread for a sleeping F60 Mirwen head. Prompt and friendly communication, sent payment quickly, and let me know once she received her package. I've dealt with Julie before and wouldn't hesitate to do so again. Thanks so much!

13. I bought Switch Taeheo head from murphyjulie. I couldn't be happier to do transaction with her. Very very fast and smooth. She packed and shipped the package on the same day and paid attention to any details that I mentioned. Thank you so much! You made my dream comes true!
      Highly recommend her and looking forward to do any transaction with her again in the future!

14. I bought a doll body from Julie and what can I say that hasn't already been said? She is perfect in every way!

15. I purchased a DIM Happy Girl Body from Julie. Very fast shipping and very well packaged! The body is in perfect condition. She even refunded me additional shipping fee. I would love to work with Julie again! Thank you very much!!

16. I purchased a switch sohwa head from murphyjulie. She was so kind and quick with replies. Shipping was fast I received sohwa a day before my birthday it was a great present to myself. I would definitely purchase anything again from her.

17. I bought a Unoa from Julie - It was a perfect transaction from start to end. She replied to my messages very fast, offered delivery options, gave me the information I needed about the doll - and mailed it the same day she was paid. I got the doll and it was packed very well!! just perfect!! Thank you

18. I purchased a ns Soom Super Gem body from Julie. It was a great transaction. She answered all my questions, unstrung the body, packaged her well and sent her right out. I couldn't have asked for a better transaction.
      Thank you so, so much!

19. I bought an SD16 Yukinojo from murphyjulie and everything was great! She very kindly provided extra photos and answers to my questions about the provenance of the doll, and shipping was super quick and very well-packaged. Fast communication too! Thank you!