1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for murphyjulie

Jan 13, 2007

1. I'm back and once again had a perfect transaction with murphyjulie! I bought an Odette head and a WS Migma and it was such an easy and pleasant transaction! I would highly recommend her!

2. I've bought a Dollstown Mui from murphyjulie with layaway and it was wonderful!
      She answered my questions superfast, let me know when she was out of town and
      when she received my payments and shipped him the day after my last payment.:thumbup

I would definitely buy from murphyjulie again.:fangirl:

Thank you for this great transaction and my beautiful boy! :chocoheart

3. Excellent seller, an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thank you so much!

#103 dobby, Apr 15, 2017
      Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    4. I got Switch Soseo Head from Murphyjulie. He come as described in really good condition! He was carefuly packed with bubble wrap! I couldn’t be happier! I love this head so much!!!

5. I bought a Switch wig from murphyjulie. Communication and shipping were lightning fast, and the wig was securely packaged. Perfectly smooth transaction-- thank you so much!

6. I just bought a luts ns lishe from Murpyjulie.
      the whole transaction was perfect and shipping was super fast..well packaged too.
      she found a luts box to ship her in for me...yay.
      I would certainly do business with Murphyjulie again

7. I purchased a Switch wig from Murphyjulie. It was a perfect transaction! //Thank you so much :)

8. I purchased a full doll from Julie. The doll was packed partially assembled. It was well wrapped and securely packaged, and shipped when promised. Communication was excellent and super friendly throughout the transaction, and Julie also kindly allowed me a layaway when my payment situation unexpectedly changed. Overall, it was an excellent transaction, and I'd be happy to buy from or sell to Julie any time!!

Linda S.
      galatia9

9. :goldstarPositive feedback:goldstar

Murphyjulie bought a angell studio head from me and was amazing to work with and had excellent communication.
      I highly recommend them as a buyer and would love to work with them again:thumbup!
      Thank you so much Murphyjulie:hug:!

10. I bought a 5th Motif Venitu from Murphyjulie and it was a fantastic experience. Excellent communication, quick to send, and packed well. Such a friendly and sweet seller! Would definitely buy from her again. <3

11. Purchased a doll from murphyjulie, and it was a lovely transaction. Always a pleasure to do business with her - Thank you so much! :)

12. I am so grateful for my recent transaction with Julie. She was amazing through the whole ordeal. I bought a doll from her and she was so friendly and helpful. I wish all sellers were as nice as her! <3 Thank you again and hope to deal with you again in the future!

13. I purchased a Chloe hybrid from Julie and transaction was flawless. She was packaged beautifully and arrived super fast and in mint condition. Communication was amazing and she was such a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking to buy or sell.

14. Julia responded to my WTB ad. She was lovely to communicate with, had very reasonable prices, packed up and shipped out my item ASAP. I'm very happy and would definitely do business with her again, thank you!

15. I bought a resin Enchanted Doll from Julie- she was great to talk to and shipped quickly. The doll is gorgeous and arrived well-packed. Thank you!