Feedback for murrdurr

Feb 2, 2017

1. Please leave your feedback for me here!

2. Murrdurr is wonderful to do business with! I bought a doll from her and she was honest about any flaws, and was flexible regarding price and layaway. She was always quick to respond and pleasant. She shipped the doll with 3-day the morning after i made my last payment. The doll arrived safely packaged with extras and is lovely. Would absolutely do business with this seller again!

3. Murrdurr bought a Switch holy Soseo head from me and it was a great experience. The transaction was quick and smooth, and she's such a sweetheart! Would highly recommend!

4. I bought a Dollzone June from Murrdurr. She shipped quickly and kept up good communication. Would be happy to deal with her again ^^

5. Murrdurr purchased DIM Benetia head from me and our transaction was perfect! She is really wonderful buyer!
      Great communication, very fast payment, I recommend Murrdurr 100%!

6. @murrdurr bought a white Misterminou Skully from me on a short layaway. She paid promptly and all communication was polite and friendly. I can highly recommend her as a responsive and reliable buyer. Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy your new dolly :chibi