1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for muse

Dec 5, 2008

1. Hopefully this will have a bunch of good reviews in it, as I will hopefully be buying quite a few dolls in the (far flung) future.

Please leave a few words about our transaction(s), especially citing ways I could improve in any aspect of buying/selling. Thank you very much!! :)

2. I sold muse my Iplehouse Tania and had a wonderful transaction with her, very friendly and fast payment, a joy to do business with!

3. Muse ordered a pair of shoe from me. A good buyer and very happy to deal with. ^_^ She made fast payment and I really recommended her. ^_^

4. I had an excellent transaction with Muse. Super conversation and very prompt payment. I would deal with her anytime. Highly recommended! Thanks! Jane

5. Muse bought a dress from me. She was lovely to sell to! :D

6. I did a trade with Muse for Iplehouse JID bust parts. The trade was completed within a few days and it went perfectly! Muse was a pleasure to deal with... friendly and trustworthy! Don't hesitate to do business with her, I recommend her highly! :D

7. Muse joined my Iplohouse GO and was a great participant with prompt payment and excellent communication. Thanks!

8. Excellent transaction with Muse for my purchase of an IH J.I.D. outfit.

Thank you so much,

Diana

9. Sold Muse a Migidoll Ryu. She was always so sweet, friendly and understanding. Perfect buyer :)

<3

10. Muse participated in a GO I ran for MSC. She was great to deal with, paid promptly, and had good efficient communication. I would gladly do business with her again.

11. Muse purchased a Souldoll body from me - she was really friendly, communication was great, and she followed up after she received the item. Definitely a recommended buyer!!