1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mushoom

Aug 31, 2009

1. I bought an SD dollmore top from Mushoom. She posted it exactly when she said she would and it arrived the next day, well packaged, in perfect condition.
      She's very friendly and nice to deal with, definitely recommended :)
      Thank you Kirsty! <3

2. Bought a FL fire arm cuff from Mushroom, the whole transaction was smooth an she was a wonder to buy from. Thanks!

3. I got some Appini cat parts from Mushroom! fash shipping, very polite and friendly! definitely would do buisness again!

4. I purchased a wig from Mushroom. Communication was wonderful and shipping was quick. Thanks so much!

5. Mushroom is one of our favorite buyers here on DoA. A real sweetie to deal with. Thanks again!

6. I bought a pair of Soom Glati resin wings from Mushroom, I couldn't be happier with the transaction! The wings were packaged well, shipped right when I was told they would be, arrived REALLY quickly and were in the condition described on the sales thread!

Mushroom even included some magnets for me!! :D:) Mushroom had excellent communication for the entire transaction too!!
      Really excellent seller, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Mushroom again!

Thanks so much for the smooth and wonderful transaction!

7. Mushoom bought my Leeke wig for MSD. Very fast payment and a wonderful communication! Thank you Mushoom!

:thumbup

8. Mushoom bought a Lati Ninja outfit from me and it was a lovely transaction.

She paid quickly, the communication was good and she indicated me as soon as she received the outfit. :thumbup

Thanks a lot.:daisy

9. I want to thank Mushroom for your wonderful head! Mushroom responsible and nice person in dialogue. Highly recommend!

10. I've purchased a Soom Afi from Mushroom and the transaction was one of the greatest I've ever had within DoA. She was always much lovely and simply wonderful to talk with. Also my Afi arrived here very fast and well packed. The little one couldn't have a better journey than this. :)

Thank you so so much again for let me having your little one, dear!! I would always deal with you again, if I'll get the chance to in future. :) *big hugs*

11. Brought a Beyla from Mushroom, very nice seller!!! Would buy from again

12. Mushroom commissioned several items this time around. She is an exceptional buyer here on DoA. Thanks again!

13. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

14. Mushroom was part of my soom ario split. Whole transaction was nice and wonderfull ^o^

15. I bought a lovely Har head from Mushroom. It came well packaged with a beautiful inner box, eyes and CoA. I would definitely buy from Mushroom again.

16. I received my Har from Mushroom and I cannot say that I have been this excited over a doll in forever! My Har is gorgeous! He came very well packaged in a beautiful inner box, complete with eyes and a fantastic faceup. I cannot wait to see what Mushroom brings out next! Highly recommend!

17. Thanks again, hun, for another great transaction. A++++++ buyer!!

18. I bought some puki faun legs from Mushroom, everything went smoothly. They arrived packaged really well, they were a great price and exactly what I was looking for. Always quick and friendly responses to messages. Couldn't be happier :)

19. she bought the doll glass eyes from me again, the whole transaction was very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have business with her, highly recommend her to all of you.

Happy New 2013!

20. I bought a Juri-head head from her. Transaction went smooth, she responded quickly to my PM's and shipped the package the moment she received the money. My Juri-head was wrapped up VERY well.

I highly recommend doing business with her!