1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mushoom

Aug 31, 2009

1. Mushoom purchased a Soom Sammi from me. She had excellent communication and paid exactly when she said she would. Thank you for a smooth and easy transaction & for giving Sammi a loving home. I am so glad you love her!

2. Mushoom purchased a wig from me! Communication was great, payment quick, and she's super friendly! Would love to work with her again!

Thanks so much for a great transaction!

3. I bought Soom North/Iceland Fantasy Paw Legs from Mushroom, and the transaction went smoothly. Communication was friendly and the package was shipped very quickly. And of course, all the parts were well packed and they arrived safely. Very happy to do business with Mushroom, thanks again!

4. Mushroom answered my WTB thread with a puki headback. She sent it fast and it was all she said it was, communication was great. I'm very happy to get it. Thanks Mushroom!!

5. Mushoom purchased a pair of Littlefee hands from me! Payment was super quick and she let me know when they arrived. A pleasure to deal with! Thank you so much!

6. Mushoom bought a Pukisha set from me, perfect to deal with x

7. Mushoom bought a puki body from me; she paid very promptly and let me know as soon as it arrived. Communication was great, and I would be happy to work with her again anytime!

8. I bought parts of a Soom Silky from Mushoom (head, belly, legs, hands) and it was a great transaction. Fast communication and Silky arrived *super* well wrapped and in perfect condition. I would be happy to buy from her again ^.^

9. I bought a Soom head from Mushoom. She was lovely to deal with and shipped very promptly.

10. I purchased 2 Soom wigs from Mushroom.
      She was an absolute joy to deal with.:abow:
      The items were posted mega fast.
      Thank you for such a great service.

11. Mushoom sold me a beautiful Tiny Delf. She was super pleasant to deal with, a joy to talk to and overall a great person in the doll hobby. She kept me up to date on everything, communication was excellent, shipping was fast and she did her utmost best to protect the doll during transport. I highly recommend her as a seller.

Thank you once more~ :3nodding:

12. I purchased two awesome pukipuki multiheads from Mushoom. This was a fantastic transaction! Great communication, quick delivery and the items were very well packaged. I highly recommend any transaction with this seller. Thanks!

13. Purchased a Puki Puki body from Mushroom. Fuss free, friendy, replies super quick. Thanks for the great transaction! <3

14. I purchased a Luts Kid Delf Winter 2012 event head with Romantic body from Mushroom and the transaction went perfect. Great seller and would definately do business with them again. Thank you so much Mushroom!!!

15. I bought a Luts Tiny Delf Meraid from her! Fastest, most cheerful transaction ever! Everything arrived safely and securely! Description was 100% accurate! I'm looking at another item from her already!
      :thumbup

16. I ordered a LittleFee Shiwoo elf boy from Mushroom! She was super friendly and accommodating!! Communication was always great once started and she shipped him super fast!

Not that I need more dolls, but would buy from her if something caught my eye. 10/10, would definitely buy again! <3

17. I purchased a Soom Ice Lad for my roommate from Mushoom and she was so absolutely lovely. She even took pictures of Ice Lad with her gecko for my roomy because she looooooves them. She even included a wig which was super nice.

Absolutely wonderful to buy from and would totally do so again <3

18. Mushroom bought a dream valley Gary from me and everything went perfectly smooth.
      Communication was clear, quick, and friendly! Payment was fast. Thank you so much!

19. Mushroom bought a couple of eyes from Leeke that I was selling. The transaction was really good, I highly recommend her as a buyer :)