1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Musical Bunny

Jan 12, 2010

1. Musical Bunny purchased two wigs from me. Contact was quick and lovely as was the payment :)

I would definitely do business again!

2. I replied her WTB thread for used wigs. She purchased 4 of them and we agreed on a price. She paid right away and let me know when the wigs arrived. I'm very happy with the transaction, Musical Bunny is a great buyer!!

3. Sorry I'm so late with this. Musical Bunny purchased a wig from my FS thread. She was very patient and paid promptly, and let me know when she received the wig. I would gladly do business with her again!

4. Musical Bunny purchased my bambi crony cookie. She was an absolute dream customer. I couldn't have asked for more. Her communication is great and she's such a sweet heart. She let me know if anything was strange and when things were ok. I would definitely buy, sell or trade with her in the future anytime.

Thanks again Musical Bunny!

5. Reccomended, I bought a juri 07 head from her, it arrived wellpacked, and it looks great

6. Hi

MusicalBunny bought a pair of eyes from me. She was very friendly to talk to and paid very quickly. It was a smooth transaction and wouldn't mind to sell to her again. Enjoy the eyes! :aheartbea

- Lum Out -

7. Musical Bunny bought a Minifee Winter head from me. She paid quickly and was a pleasure to deal with. :)

8. i participated in a split that Musical Bunny hosted! it was a wonderful experience, 10/10, and i would do it again without hesitation! they were an absolute pleasure to deal with, everything was quick and well packed, and they were happy to let me order a few additional parts for my body. ^^
      communication was excellent, and they are very kind and fun to speak with!
      thank you so much for the wonderful transaction!! :D<3