Feedback for Mustangsally

Jun 27, 2009

1. Feedback thread for MustangSally!

2. She bought a re-ment pet from me and was very sweet. Paid quickly and had good communications. I would definitely do another transaction with her!

3. Mustangsally bought a tiny from me, and was a delight! Communication was super and she paid instantly. If you have the opportunity to sell to her, you will have a great time! :) Thanks!

4. Mustangsally & I traded dollies! She offered me her Amazing Puki Mary, for my CH Ange Nari!!! I am so extreamly happy with our trade! Mustang sally is so super cool to do buisiness with, & really, really nice! I soooo highly recommend such a nice person here in the Marketplace! Thanks again! :D

5. Mustangsally bought a wicker buggy from me. Communication and payment were quick and friendly and it was a great transaction!

Thanks again! :)

6. A huge plus to Mustangsally as a seller. I purchased a Notdoll Roxydoll Lucy and two Brownie sleepy heads from her, and it was a 100% awesome transaction all way through - communication, packaging, and shipping speed - and the dolls/items were in perfect condition.

7. Wonderful to work with! Paid prompty, let me know when it arrived, and was overall a pleasant person to conduct a transaction with. :)

8. Mustangsally bought a puki outfit from me, and it was a really lovely transaction. Prompt payment, clear communication, and she let me know when it arrived! A great buyer!

9. I traded pukifee wings with Mustangsally. She was a pleasure to deal with, the wings arrived superfast and were very well packaged. I would easily do business with her again!

10. Mustangsally just gave my much neglected Lati White Belle a great home and look forward to seeing more of her. Great to work with and very fast with funds. Thank you for making this a great transaction. :)

11. Mustangsally bought a pair of acrylic eyes from me, and the transaction was flawless - instant payment, great communication, and friendly to deal with. Thanks much! <3

12. Mustangsally bought a CH Bisou Ai from me, and she was an absolute dream buyer! Payment and communication were fast and friendly. Thanks for such a great transaction!

13. I bought some dresses from Mustangsally. She was quick to answer a question I had about sizing and shipped the package the next day. Thanks so much!

14. Mustangsally bought a Lati Yellow Lea from me with a quick layaway. Her communication was excellent and it was a great transaction! :)

15. I bought a pukifée faceplate from Mustangsally, a perfect transaction! great communication! my item arrived really fast and well packed! Thanks again!:aheartbea

16. I traded some PukiFee/Lati Yellow items of mine for some Yo-SD items from Mustangsally, and I can't say enough great things! She's a total pleasure to work with and super friendly to talk to. The items arrived safely and are adorable - thanks much! <3

17. I sold a Puki Ruby to Mustangsally, and she was wonderful to work with. :) I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again!

18. I bought a doll from Mustangsally. She is very good with communication and patient with my layaway plan. Thank you :)

19. I purchased a Fullset Rabbit outfit from MustangSally, and everything went very smoothly! She shipped quickly, kept in touch with a tracking number.... everything was perfect! :) Thank you! :)

20. I purchased a darling dolly from this great seller and she was a delight to work with, kind and thoughtful to boot. Doll was packed with great care, shipped fast and was just a lovely person to work with. Buy with confidence and I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much!