1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MustBeMissa

Aug 25, 2007

1. If you've completed a transaction with me, please post feedback here. Thanks! ^_^

2. I sold a Special K head to Melissa and she was great to deal with and paid up very promptly :)

Thanks

Jessica

3. Just sold a DoT E-an to Missa and everything was perfect. She paid promptly and kept great comunication.
      Thanks for a fantastic transaction:) Would definately sell to again.

4. MustBeMissa bought a pair of EP eyes from me.
      everything is smooth and respond quickly.
      thank you very much :)

5. [SIZE="-10"]MustBeMissa participated in my sixth Luts group order run and everything was simply fantabulous! :D From payments being made quickly to communication being right on par, this was a great transaction and I look forward to doing business with her again in the future.

:clover Thank you! :clover
      [/SIZE]

6. MustBeMissa participated in my Sadol GO. She was a doll throughout the entire process, and I'd gladly do business with her again. Thanks so much! ^^

7. MustBeMissa bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

8. MustBeMissa was a participant in my fifteenth Leekeworld group order and we had smooth sailing all the way through. Communication was well kept and payments were made in a timely fashion. I would be more than willing to do business with her again and am much appreciative in how easy she was to deal with throughout this transaction.

♥][ Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders!!
      Hopefully your experience was a pleasant one! ][♥ ​

9. I sold a SSW dress to MustBeMissa. She paid promptly and was very pleasant to deal with. I would gladly sell to her again. Thank you very much! :daisy:

10. I've bought a doll head from Melissa and it was very pleasant to deal with her. She is friendly, polite, patient and very responsible seller. Thank you very much!

11. Another perfect transaction. Mustbemissa is a great buyer. Thank you so much!

12. MustbeMissa commissioned me for a faceup- she was lovely to work with, great communication, prompt payment and let me know as soon as she arrived safely! I would gladly do business with her again. :)

13. I ran a GO that mustbemissa joined. She was great at every turn of the order, paid promptly, and remained in communication. She never gave me any cause to be concerned about her commitment to the order, or that she wasn't going to follow through. Thanks! Best of luck in the future!

14. I purchased a dress outfit from MustBeMissa. She replied fast to my messages and the transaction was perfect! Thank you!

15. MustVeMissa Bought SD outfit from me. She was a super cute buyer! Perfect transaction~!! Thanks so much dear!!

16. @mustbemissa bought an outfit from me. Payment was prompt, communication was clear, and I got a PM as soon as the package arrived. Many thanks! :D

17. MustBeMissa bought a head from me and she paid the payment really fast!
      It's a perfect transaction, thanks :D

18. Participated in my Mako GO. Prompt payment and friendly communication. Would definitely work with again

19. MustBeMissa was in a GO with me and was fantastic! Very timely with payments and replies very quickly and politely. Also was very patient while there was a hold up from placing the order since I could not get in contact with the company to ask a question we had. I happily recommend a transaction with her any day!

20. I purchased a BeYours Redcopper head from MustBeMissa, after she contacted me. ^^ She was always very prompt, polite, and provided excellent photos of the head before a decision was made. She shipped the head almost immediately, and it arrived in pristine condition. I would gladly do business with MustBeMissa again!