Feedback for Mustikka

Feb 13, 2007

1. If you've had a transaction with me, please leave feedback here ^^.

2. Mustikka was a pleasure to deal with. fast payment and great communication :D
      Hope to deal with you again :D <3

3. I sold Mustikka a pair of glass eyes, and it was a smooth and pleasant transaction. ^_^

4. I sold Mustikka a pair of Mystic Eyes, and it was a very pleasant transaction. Thank you!

5. Mustikka bought a pair of glass eyes from me,she is wonderful to deal with, paid fast and has excellent communication.

6. Mustikka purchased a pair of Zoukeimura eyes from me.It was a pleasant transaction. Fast paymant and excellent communication!! Thank you very much! ^^

7. Mustikka just purchased an outfit from me. Through out the transaction, Mustikka was friendly, fast responded to pms and fast payment.

Thank you, Mustikka, for this smooth transaction :).

8. She bought a doll wig from me. fast payment! excellent buyer!

9. Mustikka participated in my Minimee order and even though there were a lot of delays that were out of my control, she was very patient and nice. I really appreciate it! Very nice to work with!

Thank you so much for hanging in there! I hope you enjoy your Ryutarou!

10. Had a great transaction with Mustikka, she bought my Eyeco brown eyes and paid quickly with good communication. thanks so much enjoy!

11. Mustikka bought a pair of eyes from me and paid promptly! Thank you for a wonderful transaction!

12. Mustikka bought two fur wigs from me and it was an excellent transaction all around. Clear communication and quick payment. Thank you very much!