1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for mx_95

Jan 30, 2019

1. Please leave a comment about our transactions~! Thank you!

2. mx_95 (Magda) has bought my Volks SD F-43 on layaway. Transaction went smothly, payments were fast and on time. Buyer was very nice to deal with ^-^ Thank you!

3. mx_95 bought an Volks F-16 head from me. She kept in touch, paid promptly, and was delightful to deal with. Thanks so much! Will b happy to deal again))!

4. mx_95 bought a sd17 body from me on layaway. Her payments were always prompt, actually much earlier than expected! Very polite and one of the nicest buyer I’ve encountered here. :thumbup
      Thank you for this wonderful transaction! :)

5. I sold a Volks body to mx_95. It was a perfect transaction, super nice and fast communication, lovely to deal with. Id recommend her whole heartedly!

Thanks so much :)

6. I purchased a Volks F-16 head from mx_95. Communication was friendly and the item was sent out super fast + was well-packed and arrived at my house in no time! I'm very pleased with my purchase and I would be happy to buy from this lovely DOA member anytime again^^

7. mx_95 brought Volks Kaelin head from me. She was really sweet in convo. Paid the layaway even faster than it was needed. Also let me know that she got the parcel. It was a real pleasure, will recomend her as best buyer! <3

8. I bought an old Volks F-19 from mx_95. Communication was amazing, and the packaging was so good it survived a very rough post office handling. The doll arrived in perfect condition and has the most beautiful faceup done by her. I would definitely buy from her again! Thank you so much :love

9. I purchased a Volks SWD Mimi from @mx_95. The doll was packaged with extreme care and shipped out quickly after payment. I purchased her because I adore mx_95's faceups. The faceup was extremely beautiful in person and so incredibly detailed! Communication was excellent. I would not hesitate to buy from them in the future! :D

10. I bought a pair of shoes from mx_95, it was a lovely and smooth transaction. Thank you very much :)

11. I commisioned Ari for a faceup and she made my dreams come true! The communication was a real pleasure. When I needed to slightly touch up my doll's makeup, it wasn't a problem for Ari. Thanks to her, I fell in love with my doll again. :love