1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for My Favorite Doll

Nov 6, 2008

1. I looked but seems no one has posted a feedback thread for this place. So since I just did my first transaction with them felt I could get things rolling.

What did you buy?
      Hoodie Red Female Kio
      Tank Top Classic Black Unisex
      Blouse โ€“ Deep Purple
      Tee Shirt โ€“ Asian Flare (Men's)
      Tee Shirt โ€“ Skateboard Orange (Men's)
      Men's Red Cardigan with Zipper Pull
      5 Buckle Tall Black Boots (1/4)
      Cropped Tee Grey Kio

Was any of the item(s) not what you wanted or hoped for?
      No they all seem just as shown and all items seem to be accounted for.

How fast was the shipping?
      Ordered late 10/30/08 Items arrived on 11/05/08 So I would say standard time esp since they use UPS not Priority Mail

How would you rate quality of item(s) you bought?
      They look good, just have to still try on my gang as sizes were unsure of how they run.

Would you buy from them again?
      Prices fair, service very good, and shipping reasonable. So if all is good with clothes will be back for sure.
    2. I actually head into the MFD show room/store whenever I can, and their service is fantastic. The staff are very friendly and helpful, and their items are beautiful and well priced. They're always willing to help and get that special doll for me- I've gotten countless articles of clothing and wigs, one Elfdoll Lydia, and some other non-BJD dolls. All items are in perfect condition.

I recently ordered a Vampire Red (Elfdoll) and since they had no such dolls in stock, Vamp. Red was ordered from the US so I got get him here in Canada.

I can't recommend them enough. I have had fantastic transactions with them. :)
    3. Let me add my voice to the praises being sung for MFD! Treya ((LB Soah) and I are huge fans of the quality, workmanship and overall design of the Kio line. As well, we are fans of MFD in general!