Feedback for my lacerated soul

Jan 25, 2011

1. This is a feedback thread for my lacerated soul. :)

2. This lovely lady took part in my Dollmore group order. She was super speedy in payment and wonderful with payment! Always responding really quickly. Would love to work with again!

3. I bought a Puki Pong from lacerated soul and she was great and very quick with shipping! great transaction, thank you so much!

4. I purchased a doll for her. Not only was she willing to put it on hold for a month, she was very quick to send it out to me (well and safely packaged) once payment was received. Good communication, would defintitely do business with her again.

5. i purchased a doll from her and it was an absolutely awesome transaction. She was very understanding and very nice. I would highly recommend doing business with her.

6. I purchased an Angelheim Luka from her and she sent him promptly and he arrived in a timely fashion. She was great at communicating with me even when there was some trouble in rl and she was pleasant and I would gladly buy from her again. She is one of the best sellers I've had the honor to have dealings with and highly recommend anyone who buys something from her will get their moneys worth and have a pleasant transaction. Not to mention she informed me of nicks that were in the doll, and I can't even see them! I have to say that this is a wonderful change from what I am use to dealing with or at least seeing people deal with. I will gladly buy from her again. =)

7. I bought a Fairyland Minifee Rheia from Lacerated, and I could not have asked for a better transaction. She was super friendly and understanding about the layaway. And when she sent the doll she was very well packaged and secured. I highly recommend Lacerated~ And I love my new Minifee! Thanks again! :D