1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mydaffer

Jul 20, 2011

1. I bought a DC Bella head from Melissa and she was great to deal with. She shipped the head right away, packaged her really well and the head is way cuter in person than in pix. I'm really happy with the transaction and the doll!
      Thank you so very much! :fangirl:

2. mydaffer made my first trade experience a very positive one! :) Thanks again!

3. I bought a YoSD from Mydaffer, transaction went very smooth and quick. The doll came with extras at no cost (dress, shoes, dolly, armband, necklace, hairclip, tiny Toy frog). Mydaffer is a lovely person to know and work with and I recommend her highly for future sales.

4. mydaffer bought a msd underwear set from me. Communication was nice and she paid very quick. She also wrote me when the package arrived. A perfect transaction! Highly recommended :)

5. mydaffer bought my Volks #2 girl and was an excellent buyer. She paid promptly, had great communication, and I would definitely sell to her again in the future.

6. I had a fantastic transaction with mydaffer, they were a wonderful buyer and very quick with communication and payment :)

7. mydaffer purchased a wig from me. A very nice and friendly buyer for sure. <3 Thank you so much for buying from me.

8. mydaffer purchased a wig from me, her communication was prompt, payment was incredibly quick but she was also one of the most pleasant customers I've ever dealt with here, or anywhere else. She was fantastic to deal with and I'd be thrilled if we were in another transaction together - highly recommended!

9. I sold mydaffer an Dollish Head. She paid quickly and she was very friendly and nice person. Good comunication! Excellent buyer! Thanks!

10. I purchased a beautiful doll from mydaffer, what a lovely kind and considerate seller. My doll arrived quickly, extremely well packed and in perfect condition. Communication was frequent and friendly. I would not hesitate to buy from mydaffer again. Many thanks.
      Highly recommended

11. mydaffer purchased 2 wigs (yayoi & crobidoll) from me and she was an excellent buyer. She paid fast and does not lack in communication. She even left feedback for me first like I have requested. Very easy to deal with and a very lovely person. I would definitely love to have any future dealings with her. Highly recommended to everyone! Thanks again and hope you will love the wigs! ^_^ A++

12. Recently purchased a U-Da head from Melissa. The transaction was perfect in every way.

13. My second time dealing with mydaffer and it was just as great as the first transaction! Thank you so much. :D I would not hesitate in any future transactions with her if the opportunity ever arises again. She sent payment quickly and everything went without a hitch. I highly recommend her to all sellers. Thank you!! A++

14. Mydaffer purchased a pair of SD pants from me- it was an excellent transaction, everything went smoothly! She also let me know as soon as the pants arrived, I highly recommend mydaffer as a buyer, thank you so much :)!

15. Sold a Dollshe Saint head to mydaffer. Such a nice and awesome person! Awesome communication and prompt payment~ Thank you and enjoy!~ ^^

16. Wonderful buyer and person! :aheartbea Mydaffer is very communicative and was quick to pay. I'm so appreciative of how smoothly the transaction went. Thank you so much, and thank you for adopting Lati Blue Shaina! :)

17. I sold a SD10 Nono to Melissa, who was pleasant and quick with responses throughout the whole transaction. She was punctual and communicative--couldn't ask for a better transaction. Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy your new Nono :)

18. Maydaffer bought a wig from me and the transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly. He communication was prompt and polite, payment was super quick.

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again and recommend her as a buyer!

19. mydaffer purchased a pair of MSD shoes from me, their responses were quick and everything went smoothly! thanks so much!

20. mydaffer purchased a SD wig from me, fast payment and smooth communication, thank you