1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for mymagicmind

Apr 5, 2011

1. making a thread since i couldn't find one ^_^

mymagicmind bought my littlefee sleeping plate. she was very sweet and wonderful to work with-- payed promptly and communication was great. i'd happily sell to her any time! thanks <3
    2. mymagicmind purchased a Unoa from me and paid promptly and let me know when she arrived : ) Would be happy to work with again : )
    3. Sold an Ante Elf faceplate to mymagicmind and transaction was perfect! She paid very quickly and was always pleasant in communications. Thanks again!
    4. I bought a Unoa Hybrid from Mymagicmind, and she is wonderful!!!! She is super-sweet, and answers messages quickly. She sent me the doll right away and included some amazingly wonderful gifts too. I highly recommend Tania, and you can buy from her with confidence. I would not hesitate to buy from her again. :fangirl:
    5. Mymagicmind bought a Elfdoll Dami/Yumi from me. Prompt payment and great communication. I highly recommend her. Thank you so much and enjoy!
    6. really excellent buyer.
      Communication was great as was payment which was very fast.
      This transaction was a pleasure.
      Thank you
    7. I sold Tania some wings...great communication and fast payment
    8. Sold a macaron outfit for fairyland littlefee. Everything went smoothly - Thanks!!
    9. FLAKEY
      mymagicmind asked me to hold 2 rosenlied outfits and said would pay in few days ...no more communication received no payment made even after i sent 2 messages asking *do not hold items for this person*