1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MyOwnLittleWorld

Nov 20, 2009

1. I did a trade with MyOwnLittleWorld and everything went great- fast (and funny!) communication, items exactly as described and arrived fast! Thanks!

2. Oh wow--Den of Angels' best seller!

Rachele responded to a WTB post within the first few hours of my posting for a new IH Rexy--right skin tone and even the right face up for a reasonable price. She sent photos within minutes, and shipped the next day. She even shipped unstrung to save me a little. Rexy arrived in record time, carefully packaged, and simply gorgeous. My highest recommendation! Thanks so much! :)

3. Rachele and I completed another successful trade. Everything was as described, packaged carefully, and shipped promptly. Thanks so much!

4. Positive!

I did a trade with Rachele. She traded two of her exquisite doll fashions and some cash for one of the dolls I'd listed on the marketplace. It went very smoothly--and I just can't believe how amazing those fashions are! I think we both feel like we ended up with the better end of the trade, which is how the perfect trade is supposed to go. Thanks so much!

5. I purchased a feeple60 girl body from Rachele and the transaction was perfect. Quick communication and shipping and the body was well packaged. Thanks so much for a stress-free transaction! I would definitely do business again. Cheers!

6. Super positive! We did a partial trade, money and dolly odds & ends from MyOwnLittleWorld and a Pipos Alice from me. MyOwnLittleWorld shipped the misc dolls and payment instantly! MyOwnLittleWorld was fun to chat with too. Thanks for the fun trade!!! :)

7. I bought a wonderful yosd hello kitty t shirt and pants set, as well as ordered a custom dress, 2 hats and shoes. All items were wonderful. Thank you soooo much and will definitely do business again. Thank you

8. Bought a doll from myownlittleworld. Very smooth and easy transaction. Thanks!^-^

9. I bought a set of Volks YoSD hands from myownlittleworld. Flawless transaction with no problems!! Fast shipping and good communication. Thanks again!!

10. I just bought a PKF body from MyOwnLittleWorld and love it. She has great communication, ships fast and securely. Thanks soo much, my poor Luna head now has a body all her own!!

11. I sold a doll to Myownlittleworld, and everything went perfectly :D I would be happy to work with her again. Thank you so much! :D

12. I traded dolls with MyOwnLittleWorld - what a nice person, fast shipping, and beautiful doll. I highly recommend her!

13. I bought a Pipos Alice Jr from myownlittleworld and I am so happy with her. She was obviously well cared for and lovingly shipped. Oh, and cute dress too, thank you!

14. I bought a doll from Myownlittleworld, and everything went perfectly. I'm very happy! :)

15. Rachele and I traded dolls and I must say I am delighted. I've always shied away from trades before, but this transaction was flawless. She shipped when she said she would and the packaging was awesome. She's much better at wrapping than I am! Communication was funny and the doll is exquisite. I would happily do business again.

16. I traded a few YoSD wigs for Rachele's two YoSD outfits and I couldn't be happier! Absolutely no communication problems, or other ones for that matter, and despite the distance our stuff arrived on the same day :D Must be a sign, lol.
      An excellent transaction, I'm really looking forward to doing further business with her in the future :)

17. I purchased a littlefee Mio from Myownlittleworld, and the transaction was flawless: great communication, quick, shipped when promised and packed perfectly. I highly recommend Myownlittleworld as a transaction partner!

18. I bought a pukifee body from Myownlittleworld. Good communication, box was packaged well, shipped fast and I'm super happy with my purchase.

19. I did a trade with myownlittleworld :) I traded my yosd Momocolor lucy for a bunch of clothing, shoes and wigs from her! Communication was great :D she was really nice and let me know when she shipped her package and let me know when lucy arrived :3 I would defiantly do another trade or business with her again :D

Positive +++++

20. Just bought a pair of boots from Myownlittleworld and they are perfect! The transaction was quick and she mailed them fast! I definitely recommend her! Thank you so much! :)