1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MyOwnLittleWorld

Nov 20, 2009

1. Just bought some sneakers from Myownlittleworld and she was wonderful to deal with! shoes was shipped quickly and packaged very well. Thanks again for such a smooth transaction:)

2. I purchased a fidelia Firefly from MyOwnLittleWorld and am very happy both with her and the doll. She was very kind in allowing layaway, was friendly and quick to respond to emails and shipped the doll immediately when I paid her off. It was a great transaction! :)

3. Myownlittleworld and I just completed a trade. It went amazingly and everything was shipped well packed well and in great condition. I would absolutely do business with her again. Thanks!

4. myownlittleworld purchased a wig from me. She was very kind and an absolute pleasure to deal with! Thank you so much!:aheartbea

5. I Purchased yosd doll from MOLW.
      She was very, very fast in commiunications and shipping, and answered all of my questions well. She provided photos when I asked. I highly, highly recommend her as a seller. Very Satisfied with my transaction with MOLW. Thank you very much.

6. myownlittleworld proposed a trade with me, which I gladly accepted. She offered specific outfits, and the one I chose is an adorable reversible dress and hat. Her communications are great, the packaging was secure, and she shipped when she said she would. I highly recommend working with her and will do so myself again in the future.

7. I bought two Volks dolls from myownlittleworld, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the doll very well and sent the doll so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!

8. I purchased a Volks Yotenshi Mamu from myownlittleworld. She was quick to reply to my messages, and very graciously allowed me to pay her off via layaway. She happily provided additional photos when asked. The doll was was shipped promptly after my layaway was completed. Mamu was packaged carefully and arrived just as described! >w< myownlittleworld was pleasant and patient throughout the transaction, and I'd highly recommend her as a seller!
      I'm so happy to finally have this little one home! Thanks again! :thumbup :aheartbea

9. myownlittleworld purchased a Feeple60 Chloe from me. She was very communicative, super friendly, and so helpful throughout the entire process. It was my first transaction on DoA, and I couldn't be more thankful to have someone as kind and helpful as myownlittleworld to work with. It would be an absolute pleasure to work with myownlittleworld again in the future. Thank you so much for giving Chloe a great home!

10. Purchased a YoSD Ryo from MyOwnLittleWorld at the end of December and she shipped her out very quickly! Ryo came well packaged and protected inside her box. Communication was superb.

I would recommend her to anyone. :) Thanks again!

11. Positive! I purchased a SDF body from MyOwnLittleWorld. Communication was quick and also fun & friendly, shipping was quick, and body was well packed too. Thanks MyOwnLittleWorld!!

12. I did a trade with MyOwnLittleWorld and couldn't be happier with the entire experience! She described the doll well, shipped when she said she would, packaged her with an amazing amount of care, and was super courteous and friendly throughout the transaction. Thank you so much for letting me bring home one of my dream dolls!

13. A+++++++++++ transaction!

We did a trade with myownlittleworld my big Supia girl for her Peakswoods dolls and everything went perfect. She let me know right away when the doll arrived and kept in touch wile her side came here. The dolls were securely packed and had are simply wonderful! Myownlittleworld was kind to include nice extras along with the doll's. THANK YOU!

14. MyOwnLittleWorld bought 2 pairs of YoSD shoes from me. Smooth transaction!

15. myownlittleworld offered to trade with me and overall it was a very smooth transaction. She is friendly, courteous and fast in her communication and the doll I received from her was just as pictured/described. She was also very prompt in shipping. Thank you myownlittleworld!

16. 100% Positive Feedback

Purchased a Fairyland Pukifee Cony from myownlittleworld. Holy smokes, fastest transaction I've ever had in the doll hobby! Response was quick, questions were answered and shipping was within a few days! 10 out of 10 would buy again!

17. 100% Positive Feedback

I purchased a Multi-colored Peafowl wig size 8/9 for a future doll on Saturday the 12th from myownlittleworld. It was shipped on Monday the 14th and arrived Wednesday the 16th. Response was quick and they were very cordial. Super fast transaction and I felt comfortable the entire process.

18. +1 Trade :)
      I traded a pair of boots for one of MyOwnLittleWorld's wigs. Communication was very clear and pleasant, and shipping was quick. I would gladly enter another transaction with MyOwnLittleWorld again.

Thank you!

19. I purchased a wig from Myownlittleworld. The transaction went very smoothly and the wig was darling. I would definitely buy from her again, thanks!!

20. myownlittleworld and I just completed a perfect trade transaction. I traded my Volks Piccolo for her Souldoll LE May and some other goodies. Communication was excellent, she was super sweet during the negotiation phase and shipped very quickly! It would be a pleasure to do business with her again, and I highly recommend her for trades. :) Thank you so much.