1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Myra

May 9, 2009

1. If you had a transaction with me, you can post your feeback here :3
    2. Really nice buyer, fast payment and fast answer! 100% recommended :)
    3. a great buyer :)
      i would work with again for sure
      transaction went very well
    4. Myra bought a Littlefee Luna from me. She paid very fast and is a very kind person. I would 100% recommend her! Thanks so much
    5. Myra bought a Bygg hybrid from me. She paid very quickly, was very fast with communication and is a very kind and sweet buyer. ^^

As others have said, I would 100% recommend her as a buyer - she's lovely to work with.
    6. Myra bought my MNF body from me. She was super-friendly, kept great communication and paid promptly. Completely satisfied, I highly recommend doing business with this buyer !!!! :)
    7. Myra sold me a Notdoll Roxydoll Lucy.
      She wrote back quickly and let me know exactly when she shipped the doll.
      I'm very happy with our transaction and would definitely recommend her as a seller!
    8. I had a great transaction with Myra
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!
    9. I've bought a doll head from Myra and the transaction was pleasant from start to finish. :) She is friendly to deal with, highly responsive and checked to make sure the package arrived safely. An A+++ of a seller that I would love to deal with again in the future! :thumbup

Thank you very much! :aheartbea
    10. I've bought an SQLab girl from Myra. Everything perfect. She's a very friendly one. Really patient, while answering questions. Doll came in perfect condition. Thank you very much. Highly recommended.
    11. Just had a super transaction with Myra. She was quick with shipping my doll and the doll is just as described. Thank you so much :D
    12. I bought a super cute Volks YOSD Remi from Myra! I am happy with my little girl. She arrived really quickly and well packed. Thank you Myra for selling her to me.:daisy
    13. I bought a Unoa Lusis faceplate from Myra. She was very polite and friendly in messages. She packed the faceplate really well and shipped it incredibly quickly (same day, within a few hours!). The package arrived safely and I am very happy with my purchase :)

Thank you so much!