1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Myrtle

Jul 20, 2006

1. Myrtle is wonderful to deal with; great communication; item was packaged well. Thanks so much!!

2. Myrtle bought two pairs of Hitomiya eyes from me, she was extremely patient and waited until I got home from a trip to deposit the check she sent to me. She sent the check promptly and was always friendly and responsive to PMs. I would definitely engage in transactions with her in the future! :daisy

3. I bought YoSD Tanpopo from Myrtle. It was a wonderful transaction and the doll is in perfect condition. Thanks so much!

4. I purchased a limited wig from Myrtle. Communication was fabulous and the wig came in the original packaging. Shipping was fast! I would love to buy from Myrtle again!

Thanks so much!! :D

5. I bought a Dollga wig from Myrtle. It was packed nicely and arrrived promptly. Thanks again Myrtle!

6. Just purchased a pair of glass eyes from Myrtle. Myrtlewas friendly, quickly responded my pms and fast shipping.

Thank you, Myrtle!

7. I just purchased an SD16 body from Myrtle. It was packed beautifully and shipped very quickly. I would definitely do business with Myrtle again, she was a real pleasure to buy from.

8. I bought a pair of glass eyes. Communication was great and shipping was fast

Thank you

9. Gah!!! I feel behind with leaving feedback ;;_;; Myrtle bought some glass eyes from me in June and was a complete pleasure to deal with. She was always friendly in PMs and paid by check, but paid super fast.

I would definitely engage in transactions with her in the future and I definitely hope to!

10. I bought a wig from Myrtle, it is really a nice transaction. She replied quickly and the wig arrived safe and fast. Highly recommended!!!
      Thank you, Myrtle.

11. I got my Olivia outfit in the mail today. It's so nice. I love it sooooooo much :D thanks again. Your a great seller.

12. Myrtle sold me a YoSD Kanon on short layaway. She was great with communication and layaway! There was a slight bump when she fell ill and shipping was delayed, but she remained dedicated to communication and my Kanon came in good time. I would not hesitate at the least to deal with Myrtle again, and I would definitely recommend her to others. Thank you!

13. I bought some MSC from Myrtle, and it just arrived today, nicely packaged and without mishap! Thanks so much!

14. I just received a pair of geta/zori from myrtle. Communication was great, but not needed anyway because the package arrived so quickly!

A Happy Heap O' Hamsters for Myrtle :hamster:

15. Myrtle bought a pair of urethane eyes from me. She paid super fast and kept in contact throughout the transaction and let me know as soon as they arrived. She was lovely to deal with. Thanks!

16. Myrtle bought goods from me. It's a great trade!!

17. I purchased a pair of shoes from Myrtle and they were in mint condition and shipped quickly~ :)

18. Myrtle was in my EP GO.
      She's really patient with this long waiting period.
      It's my pleasure to have her in my GO :)

19. Myrtle is AMAZING. I was fortunate to purchase a head from her. The head has an INCREDIBLE FACE UP. Myrtle had done the face up for this head. Not only is Myrtle an amazing person to deal with for a Marketplace transaction, and takes the time to be very informative, she is probably one of the best face up artists ever.

Thank you for Chloe, Myrtle !!

20. Myrtle responded to my WTB thread and sold me a SD13 body. She had no problems with allowing a layaway period, was very kind and curteous throughout, and the body arrived in perfect condition as described!
      I'm very happy and wouldn't hesitate to deal with Myrtle again! Thank you! :)