1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MyScribbles

Jan 3, 2011

1. Okay, i know i haven't done much trading/buying before and the thread i originally had seem to have disappeared (maybe it was inactive for too long?)
      So yeah :sweat started a new one

2. Great buyer!! :D

I sold my EID female body to her. She was very fast and nice with communication and prompt with payment. Everything went great!

Thanks!

3. myscribbles purchased a Pukipuki faceplate from me and the whole transaction went perfectly! A fantastic buyer with quick payment and great communication - highly recommended! Thanks you :)

4. Had a great transaction with myscribbles she bought shoes from me and paid quickly and let me know they arrived, thanks so much

5. myscribbles bought a Minifee Ryeon head from me and everything went perfectly. Great communication and quick payment.
      I highly recommend her.

Thank you very much.

6. myscribbles bought a pair of red heels from me. She was wonderful throughout the transaction and super patient with my delay.
      Thank you sooo much for the smooth transaction!!! :)

7. I sold a mnf Rena head to Myscribbles and she paid super promptly and was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you!

8. Very patient buyer! Bought my Marcia head and was kind enough to wait and purchase her when I returned back home. Wonderful and would definitely deal with again in future! Thank you so much!

9. Myscribbles bought a Minifee Soony Elf head from me and it was great! ^^

Fast Payment and pleasant communication! I'd be happy to deal with you again, thank you! :aheartbea

10. myscribbles bought EID Asa head from me. She's very nice. Fast communication. Everything went smoothly. She's great buyer:)

11. MyScribbles bought a pair of Iplehouse EID sandals from me. She was very kind, and she communicated/paid quickly. Wonderful transaction - thank you and enjoy!