1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mysha

Jun 21, 2016

1. Feedback thread for the user Mysha

2. I bought a Ringdoll awakened Dracula head from Mysha and the whole transaction was perfect from start to finish. Mysha was understanding and sweet and I highly recvommend them to anyone as a seller or even a friend.

3. Musha purchased RosenGarden Rui hea from me.
      Transaction wemt smooth, with fast and gentle communication and quick payment!
      Best reccomendations) :)

4. Mysha purchased a pair of doll sandals from me. She was positively friendly in her communication, and sent payment very quickly too. Thank you for letting me know the item arrived!

5. Mysha sold me a Venitu and was super precise about all the flaws of this guy. We agreed for a long layaway, wich was really nice considering the rarity of this doll, and communication was perfect
      I have now a gorgeous Venitu with his CoA <3
      Hightly recommend this seller!

6. @Mysha bought a Modoll Sherlock Benedict head from me. It was a lovely transaction and I would highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you <3

7. I bought a pair of DF-H jointed hands from Mysha and the transaction was smooth and easy. They were very careful with wrapping and packaging the hands, and arrived with no problems. I highly recommend Mysha as a seller!

8. I purchased a Dollzone body from Mysha just recently and the entire transaction was a pleasure! Mysha was very quick to respond with every question and concern of mine. Mysha shipped the body safely and securely! I would absolutely do business with Mysha again, and I would recommend Mysha to others as well!

9. Positive feedback
      I traded my Wei Yuejin head for Mysha’s Duke M head. Everything went smoothly. She shipped the head as soon as the shipping option available. I’m really happy to trade with her.

10. I bought a Dollshe body from Mysha and the whole transaction was veyr clear, great communication and did the best packing job I have ever seen, making sure the doll and all his fancy spindly hands were totally safe! :)

11. I bougt a KDF Aengdu from Mysha and the whole transaction was super smooth. Communication was great, Aengdu was shipped out very quickly and she arrived very well packed.

Thank you so much for everything :). I'd gladly buy from you again.

12. I bought a DF-H doll from Mysha. She was great with communication, especially considering she was on vacation when I first reached out. Payment was easy, and shipping was phenomenally fast. Definitely a positive transaction, and I recommend her as a seller.