1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mysstarry

Aug 22, 2018

1. <3 (she/her pronouns)

#1 Mysstarry, Aug 22, 2018
      Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
    2. Mysstarry bought a WS Minifee Shushu head from me and was an absolute pleasure to sell too. She was always quick to respond to messages and let me know as soon as the head arrived. Thank you again!

3. I bought a Fairyland MNF Chloe head from Mysstarry and I could not be happier with this transaction. She sent her at once and perfectly packed, very safety, and communication was very friendly!^^. She arrived very very fast in perfect condition *O*. Thanks so much my dear for everything again and for the perfect transaction!!. I can only recommend her and hope to deal with her in the future again! <3<3<3

4. Positive feedback! Thank you for the wonderful transaction.

5. Mysstarry bought an April Story girl body from me and everything went perfectly. Prompt payment and excellent communication. It was a pleasure selling to her. Thank you so much for everything. <3

6. Mystarry bought my Dollzone Raymond head and the transaction went perfectly! She was very sweet and quick with her responses and the payment was done immediately! She's a pleasure to deal with and I can totally reccomend her :D

7. I bought a Loongsoul Chaos head from Mystarry. She send him quick and in perfect shape. Thank you!

8. Mystarry bought an Iplehouse Grace head from me. It was a great transaction. She paid very promptly and was very easy to chat to about the transaction. She contacted me when the parcel arrived to let me know that it had arrived safely.
      Thank you Mystarry. I would happily buy or sell with you again.

9. I ordered a Ringdoll (grown) Mechanical Arm from Mysstarry, and the transaction went absolutely wonderfully! I highly reccommend them. They shipped the package out right away and communication was perfect. I would definitely do business with them again! <3

10. I bought a Ringdoll Raven head from Mysstarry. Communication was great, mailing was quick and it was packed very well. Thanks for a great transaction!!!

11. Mysstarry bought a doll head from me, and was wonderful to work with. Great communication, speedy payment, and gave me a courteous note letting me know that it arrived safe & sound. I would most certainly do business with her again! :)

12. Mysstarry bought a Jane head from me. I'm very happy with her as a buyer. She did layaway and paid super fast in the agree dates. She is very friendly and let me know as soon as she got the head. Thank you very much. I recommend Mysstarry as a buyer :) Positive feedback

13. I bought a FL Altis from Mysstarry on a 3 months layaway. She was super friendly and pleasant to talk with, and very prompt about shipping him once I paid him off! He arrived beautifully packaged and exactly as described. I would love to buy from her again! :D

14. I bought an IOS Osiris head off Mysstarry. Messages were prompt, answered my questions and shipped fast. I would gladly do business with again. Thank you! ^__^

15. I bought an IOS Class 70 body from Mysstarry. Great communication, easy to work with and shipped fast. Everything packaged really well, even the outside box was pristine! Thank you for the nice sale and I would happily do business again.

16. I bought a Withdoll Cathy, it was a flawless transaction, great communicator! The doll was packaged safely and nothing was damaged, the doll was exactly as described. Thanks!

17. Purchased a Loongsoul Chaos Yo Sized fellow from Mysstarry. She allowed me a short layaway and once I sent final payment she had him on his way quickly. He was well packed for his long trip and he even arrived with some sweet treats. I am very happy with my smirk smiling fellow. I can't wait to get him all figured out.

18. I purchased a Souldoll Aeheal/Moa faun body. The seller was amazing. They accommodated my layaway, communicated every step of the way, and packaged my body so well! I'd definitely buy/sell to Mysstarry in the future. Positive feedback!

19. Purchased a Luts Abadon head from me. Transaction was perfect, payment received quickly. Thanks again.

20. I bought a Ringdoll Valkyrie Sigdriffa from Mystarry and couldn't ask for a better transaction! Communication was quick and friendly, the doll was shipped quickly and arrived well packed and just as described! Highly recommended, thank you so much!!!