1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mystaia

Oct 29, 2009

1. :pcupcake ~* Feedback for Mystaia *~ :pcupcake

Please leave your feedback here. :D

~*Mystaia

2. Mystaia bought Lati Rei's head from me and paid very quickly. She was a joy to deal with throught out the whole transaction. I hope that I have the pleasure to buy or sell to her again. I recommend her very highly as an excellent communicator and all around nice person. She was just great to deal with. I recommend her without any reservations what so ever

3. I sold some shoes and a wig to Mystaia. :3 She was friendly annd easy to communicate with. Payment was prompt and she let me know when the parcel had arrived. I'd definitely sell to her again!! ^^

4. I'm so glad I sold the DZ body to Mystaia, she's not only a wonderful buyer but a great person to deal with:D The transaction went smoothly: prompt payment, great and friendly communication and she was very patient with me because the package took a while to arrive. Thanks, Mystaia, for the wonderful experience *hugs*

5. Mystaia bought eyes and a wig from me. She paid immediately, replied to PMs quickly and is a lovely person to deal with. :) Great buyer! :aheartbea

6. Mystaia bought a Brownie from me and paid very quickly. A++

thank you
      aishi'

7. You are very very good buyer , your kindness,friendship and praise really encourage me to keep working for the whole doll world ,and let me deeply feel the trust ,friendship ,kindness during our transaction . I am a glass doll eyes manufacturer , I enjoy the praise from you after my hard work,to be honest , I am really willing to work for you again and try to do my best to make the top quality and service for the wonderful doll world .to let all of us to feel the trust and friendship between the people and make the happyness for each other are more important than the money , and feel our work are meaningful and life are really happy . Any requirements including the special requirement which no people can do ,please feel free to contact me .
      thank you again!
      Your friend :Lu

8. I sold a wig to Mystaia. :3 As always, she was friendly annd easy to communicate with. She was prompt in paying and let me know when the parcel had arrived. She was also very understanding when I took awhile to reply due to internet difficulties while I was overseas. I'd definitely sell to her again!! ^^ Thanks!!

9. Mystaia participated in my 14th Leekeworld group order and things were swell. :D She was very friendly and easy to deal with, great with communication and on top of things when it came to responding to invoices. All around this was a very pleasant transaction and I would welcome any future dealings without hesitation~

♥[ Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders!! ]♥​

10. Mystaia purchased a black Volks velour cat outfit from me at a doll meet this Sunday. She paid over paypal as promised on the day when she said she would. I am very happy with this sale and would be willing to buy from or sell to her again. Thanks!

11. Sold a pair of Pukifee hands to Mystaia and it was a seamless transaction! All pms were responded to promptly and Payment was made immediately. Mystaia also let me know when the package arrived. Would definitely recommend Mystasia and work with her again! Thank you!

Debbiev

12. Mystaia is possibly the best person on DOA to do business with. She bought a Puki hand from me and paid promptly. Then, being new to shipping internationally, patiently tolerated my figuring it all out and helpfully gave me some very crucial pointers. When the hand came in she PMed me to let me know and gave feedback without being asked. All the while she was super sweet

I honestly couldn't recommend her highly enough! Would gladly do business with her again :)

Thanks! :chocoberry

13. Sold some hands to Mystaia that where meant as a gift for her friend. Perfect transaction. Mystaia was quick on her payment, gave very clear instructions where to send the hands.

Very nice and kind person.

14. I took part in Mystaia's GO with Leeke and she is the one of the nicest and caring-est people to do business with! No question. If she is selling something or running a GO/split, do not hesitate, run to take part! Fabulous!

AND she painted my widdle sleeping Pukisha head, paws and ears...super cute and beautifully done!

Alicex

15. I took part in the recent Leeke GO organised by Mystaia and I'm super pleased! Very professionally organised, great communication, and the packaging she did for my stuff was outstanding! :)

16. I took part in Mystaia's Leeke GO. She was truly wonderful to deal with and kept us informed at all stages of the order. Delivery was quick and I was overall very very pleased with everything. Definately looking forward to doing business with you again!x

17. I took part in Mystaia's Leeke GO! She was an absolute star. She kept us updated with what was happening, and the item was shipped super fast and safely. She was also so friendly, I'd love to take part in any other GO's she runs!

18. I was also part of Mistaias Leeke GO. She kept us updated, was super friendly and always fast regarding communication.
      She shipped the items out asap and safely packed and I would not hesitate to join another GO hosted by her.
      Thank you again!

19. I sold a Resinsoul Boy Body to Mystaia.
      She payed very fast and was lovely to communicate with.
      I highly recommend her X3

20. Mystaia bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.