1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mysticaldolldreams

Sep 7, 2008

1. I just bought an item from Mysticaldolldreams. Very friendly, good communication, and everything went smoothly. Couldn't ask for more. :)
      Thanks so much! <3

2. mysticaldolldreams has purchased several BJD clothing and wig items from me, and every transaction has been perfect! She's a great customer, and wonderful to do business with ~ I highly recommend her!!! :D

best wishes, :candycane
      earth.spirits

3. I've had several buying and selling transactions over the last few years with Mysticaldolldreams and all have been very good. A pleasure to do business with :)

4. Excellent to work with! We have had many, many dealings through the years and Clara is the best!
      P.S. She might try to talk you out of your favourite doll .. but, she always has a grin on her face while doing so . . ;)

5. Clara has commissioned me multiple times for mods and faceups, and she is an absolute gem to deal with. I highly value her as a customer, and would recommend her to anyone. :)

&#9829;

6. I traded my Soom body for Mysticaldolldreams's Luts body and everything went great. We received our new bodies within 1 day of each other, and I was kept up to date with shipping and tracking information.

7. Mysticaldolldreams bought my Heliot bow and arrow ^-^! She paid right away and was really sweet and pleasant to deal with. An absolutely perfect transaction, and I'm really happy to have dealt with her ^__^!

&#9829;~ Thank you!

8. Mysticaldolldreams purchased a Dollmore Black Lilith head from me. She paid quickly, excellent communication and was a wonderful person to deal with. Great transaction, definitly recommend! ^_^b

9. Mysticaldolldreams bought some Yosd clothing from me. Prompt payment, great communication, very friendly, would definately recommend dealing with her. :)

10. Excellent transaction with mysticaldolldreams who purchased a Lady Morghayne outfit from me. Payment was quick and communication was very good. A perfect buyer. Thanks!

11. mysticaldolldreams bought me a Miyu head. Excellent transaction and perfect buyer!

12. mysticaldolldreams was part of one of IpleHouse Luna splits. A wonderful buyer, good communication, swift payment and very pleasant. Let me know when the items arrived and left me feedback. I would love to work with again.

Thank you very much!

13. Mysticaldolldreams bought an SD sweater from me. Clara is an absolute doll to deal with and I highly recommend her to everyone!

14. Mysticaldolldreams is a very serious buyer with not only prompt but excellent communication. I thoroughly enjoyed the transaction with her, thank you very much

15. mysticaldolldreams was quick to communicate, very polite, and quick to pay too! I was glad to sell to her and would definitely do it again, thank you!

16. Wonderful transaction with mysticaldolldreams who bought a doll from me. The whole process was a pleasure, she is lovely to deal with and I feel that I've made a new friend.

17. purchased a dark elf soo from mystical doll dreams. Transaction was super smooth. Kept up great communication and the doll was packaged SOOOOO well. Doll was even more beautiful in person.

18. Sold a doll to mysticaldolldreams and she was a dream to deal with. Great communication, fast payment, and over all awesome! I would love to deal with her in a heart beat and she's a great buyer. Thank you so much!

19. Sold a pair of Volks SD13 sunlight hands to mysticaldolldreams. She paid promptly and was a delight to work with. :]

20. We had a trade, communication was quick and polite and we managed to meet in person to expedite the trade. She was very nice and I would be pleased to trade with her again!