1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mysticdreaming and Cream Soda Fashions

Jun 28, 2010

1. Thanks to all that I have had the pleasure of trading with! Please leave your feedback here

2. Mysticdreaming purchased a Buddydoll Shyne from me. Great transaction! Everything went smoothly! Thanks!

3. Purchased a DZ Tan Yuu from me. Great transaction and very understanding. Thanks~

4. Mysticdreaming purchased a Plutodoll Vergil from me, and the transaction was a pleasure! She paid quickly and kept in great communication~ Thanks for a perfect transaction!

5. :dohI cannot believe I have forgotten to do this!!:doh

I bought an 18mm eye from mysticdreaming and it is wonderful. It gives my El a very subtle steampunky look I love.

Communicaiton was wonderful and the item arrived quickly and safely. Thanks!

6. Sold an outfit to mysticdreaming. Fast payment and was awesome to deal with. A++++ Thanks!

7. mysticdreaming - bought some clothes made by me in E.I.D. girl size !
      communication was awesome and paid very quick. :D
      I totally recommend as a buyer!... :)

8. Purchased a lot of SD clothing from me. Fast payment and great communication.

9. bought 2 steampunk eyes (14mm and 16mm) from mysticdreaming~
      fast responses, very friendly and accommodating!
      items came well-packaged separately and with bubble wrap.
      love the eyes~ they are awesome! thank you so much!
      will definitely buy from you again :)

10. Misticdreaming is a delight to do business with. I bought 4 steampunk eyes from her. She is funny and friendly, and darn quick with her deliveries. Those steampunk eyes are unbelievable. Here's my Okey, domadoll okja, with 18mm steampunk eyesies:

[​IMG]

:aheartbea

11. Completely awesome transaction I have with this user ^.^ I'm very pleased and would deffinately do so again! I had to have my shirt held for two weeks until I got paid and everything went very smoothly!

Thank you!

12. I bought three pairs of resin eyes from mysticdreaming's Cream Soda Eye store.
      I am very pleased with the eyes that I've received and would definitely recommend these eyes to friends!

Thank you!

13. Bought custom pair of eyes. Fast shipping, well packaged. Beautiful merchandise. Rich blue color with excellent color gradiation and veining. AWESOME quality and artistic beauty. Thankx - ShadowHawke -
      Will post pix so you can see how he looks.

14. whoops *o* left my feedback in the wrong thread! ;o;
      Anyway! mystic bought an SD sized wooden chair from me
      payment was fast, communication was wonderful, a great transaction! A+++

15. POSITIVE!

I purchased two steampunk eyes from mysticdreaming and they're awesome!!!
      The comunication was great, fast shipping, friendly service... I totally recommend!

Thank you!!!

16. I bought several steampunk eyes (10 and 12mm) and they are fantastic! Absolutely perfect and in such a small size. The 12mm are perfect for the open eyes Unoa faceplates.

Very nice and friendly seller, fast answer to all questions asked and very helpful! The eyes were really securely wrapped (each in bubble shrink) and packaged seperately in a little bag on which she wrote what size and number the eyes were. Everything then packed in a very sturdy little box - simply perfect!

Apart from that - the shipping was really fast! I am really tempted to buy more eyes - they are soo gorgeous!

17. Hi

mysticdreaming bought a pair of EID Lace-Up Shoes from me. Her communication was friendly and excellent. She paid very fast. I hope you enjoy your lovely new pair of shoes~ :) I would recommend her to others definitely!

- Lum Out -

18. i purchased several steampunk eyes.... different sizes to fit different dolls, they shipped right away, were packaged very well, and arrived safely. great transaction, would buy again.

19. I bought 3 steampunk eyes from mysticdreaming in different sizes. I really like them and she was great about communication etc. Very responsible seller - recommended!