1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback + for Myth :)

Nov 26, 2007

1. I bough a suit to Myth.
      All transaction perfect, fast shipping and easy and quickly comunication. Wonderful person.
      Thank you!!! ^_______^

2. Myth participated in my Dollmore group order, paid really fast and kept great communication ^^

Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again! Thanks so much <3

3. Myth purchased two shirts from me and the transaction went very smoothly with great communication and quick payment! Thank you very much!

4. I ordered MSD Boy for Myth. (Sato FCS)

Myth really is a great pleasure to deal with.
      Excellent communication, very smooth payments!! Everything is perfect.
      Thank you very much :D :aheartbea

I highly recommend Myth :thumbup

5. I bought a red kimono thingy, obi and trousers from Myth :) great communication and pics, outfit was a good price, arrived within a few weeks and was safely packed. Looks great on my boy! Thanks :)

6. Myth purchased some SD13 boy clothing from me, and was so kind enough to let me know when they arrived! Thank you for letting me know and I hope your boy enjoys the geeky vest!

7. Bought a DOT wig from Myth. Shipping was prompt, item was packed well and communication was pleasant. What more could you ask for? Recommended!

8. Myth was part of another one of my Dollmore group orders, and as usual everything was perfect ;)

Thank you so much! A real pleasure dealing with you <3

9. Polite, friendly and reliable buyer.
      Everything goes smoothly.
      Thanks a lot.

10. i sold clothes to Myth, quickly payment and excellent communication! thank you!

11. I sold a Volks Swd Sch A head to Myth. The transaction was great. Excellent communication and payment was received as promised and promptly. I would recommend Myth to anyone. Thanks so much. :)

12. Myth participated in my May 2008 Iplehouse group order. She was very polite, paid on time and just a pleasure to have on the order. ^^

13. I sold a wig to Myth, and it was a flawless international transaction. Wonderful buyer, would highly recommend! :daisy

14. I sold a doll to Myth, and there was good communication, as Myth was very easy to contact, and payment was prompt. Thanks again.

15. Myth bought some accessories from me^^
      She is a great buyer and a very nice person to deal with~(&#8807;&#8711;&#8806;)/
      Thank you so much again for your consideration trough the tradement=)

16. POSITIVE: Myth was in a Volks JP Go I was running. Payments were fast, communication was great. I would love to do business with Myth, highly recommended!

17. Myth purchased a dress from me. Payment was quick and communication was fantastic ^^ Thanks so much!

18. We traded our bodys,smooth transaction,good communicate and fast shipping.

Thankyou so much!

19. Myth commissioned me for face-up for Volks YOSD Ann as Piccolo. Myth is a simply great person to deal with. Easy, polite and fast communication with very smooth transaction. I'm so happy all the way. :)
      Highly recommend Myth! :D

Thank you so much~ ^^//

20. Myth was a participant in my fifth Luts group order and things went wonderfully well! :3 Payments were made promptly and communication was kept up so well! She was a pleasure to deal with and I definitely give her my recommendations~

:clover Thank you for being a part of this group order! :whee: Your participation was much appreciated! :clover